Demon Slayer and OHSHC ENTER!

"Hello everybody and welcome back to big brother. Last week we introduced the first group of houseguests. This week we will be adding the second group into the mixture." The host stood in front of the camera before looking towards the contestants. "After entering this room the only world you will know will be in there are you ready?" A few cheers came from the group but nothing more.

"First to enter will be Renge Houshakuji." Renge grabbed her bagged and hopped to the door. She finally was on a TV show and she was not gonna let this opportunity go to waste. She opened the door to find that the first group was standing there. They welcomed her each introducing themselves before the next contender was let in.

"Giyu Tomioka may enter." Giyu picked up his bag and walked to the door. "Sorry but no weapons are aloud to be brought into the house." Giyu gave her the dirtiest look as he dropped his sword onto the ground and walked in. He walked in and pushed through the group of people by the door.

"Kyoya Ootōri may enter." Kyoya pushed up his glasses and grabbed his bag. Similar Giyu he pushed through the crowd at the door who was now disappointed only one person so far has said hi.

"Zenitsu Agastuma may enter." Zenitsu was nervous but he wouldn't show it. He 'bravely' walked into the room but got intimated by the size of the other houseguests. He ended up staying and talking with them though instead of pushing through to find a room.

"Haruhi Fujioka may enter." Haruhi gave a small smile and walked into the house. She quickly got intimated by some of the people there but brushed it off as soon as the feeling came. She watched as an orange head jumped up and down making noises.

"Inosuke Hashibira may enter." Inosuke huffed and walked in. He took most of the people's greetings as fighting words but he 'wanted to destroy them in the long run'.

"Kauro Hitachiin may enter." Kauro have a smile to the camera and walked in cheering. He started talking to most of the people on the other side of the doors but when he saw Teruhashi he had found a new game to play.

"Nezuko Kamado may enter." Tanjiro despite knowing that he was going to have to be away from Nezuko for most of the game and that most of the time in the house will be spent indoors he could help but be nervous. Nezuko just nodded and walked in not grabbing anything. The people on the other side of the door slightly scared her by their loud greeting.

"Ritsu Kasanoda may enter." Ritsu grabbed his bag and walked in. As he opened the door he found a familiar face. "Aren?" "Kasanoda?" "a WHAT THE HELL!" They yelled almost at the same time.

"The last to enter will be Tanjiro Kamado." Tanjiro almost muttered a 'thank god.' But but his tongue. He ran into the house and was relieved when he saw Nezuko sitting there nodding when spoken to and just watching everything that was going on.

With Group 1 and Group 2 in the big brother house what will unfold during the week.