Assaasination Classroom - Keys!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Nagisa Shiota
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nagisa has been in class that day when Korosensei invited him to the movies. Korosensei gave him the key half way through the movie and went onto crying about something along the lines of 'his student being on TV has no greater honor'.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Karma Akabane
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Karma was trying to kill Korosensei when he had switched the knife for the key. Karma just stared at it before trying to stab him with the key.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Irina Jelavić
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Irina was on a 'date' with Karasuma when she had ordered dessert and instead of the dessert she had received a golden key. She recognized it right away and jumped onto Karasuma' arm.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kaede Kayano / Akari Yukimura
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Kaede was given jello by Korosensei early in the day and was hesitant to eat it but eventually gave into temptation finding a key inside the giant jello.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Rio Nakamura
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rio had been teasing Nagisa for the majority of the day before something Karma was planning caught her attention. Karma said he was doing something along the lines of 'killing Korosensei' or 'hunting a Bitch'. Rio has agreed to help when her golden key caught her eye and she freaked out being too exciting and accidentally setting off the trap getting caught in it herself.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>