AoT and Yuuri on Ice ENTER!

The two groups stood on the stage awaiting for their next instructions. Music began as a taller woman walked onto the stage with her hair pulled into a half bun. She announced the beginning of the episode as she faced the new contenders.

"The first to enter will be Levi Ackerman." Levi grabbed his bag and pushed open the door, he walked down the hallway and walked through the final door. He opened the door looked around as the door shut he tried to walk out but the door had locked. He mumbled a few curse words about how disgusting the house was before walking around to find a decent room.

"Christophe Giacometti may enter." He walked in and instantly woke up the sleeping house guests. Once they woke the all (mostly all) ran to the door. Hinata was the first one there, he jumped up and down yelling his personal info.

"Armin Arlert may enter." With those words Armin picked up his bag and shuffled towards the doors, he found them intimidating. He wanted to know what would lay beyond them though. He slipped through the doors and was instantly bombarded by the other house guests. He was scared for a moment but lightened up when he realized they weren't gonna kill him.

"Yuri Plisetsky may enter." Yurio grabbed his bag and walked in. He didn't want to be here but he was. He walked through the group that now awaited by the door for new people.

"Mikasa Ackerman may enter." Mikasa slowly grabbed her bag and opened the first door before turning back giving a glance to Eren. Eren just avoided the eye contact and she entered the house. She was a little surprised by the group but she eventually adjusted to the amount of people. She then turned and stood with Armin waiting for Eren.

"Yuuri Katsuki may now enter." Yuuri picked up his bag. He skidded to the door and opened it slowly. He freaked out by the amount of people by the door. He then realized how young they all were besides for a boy that had a weird hair style and face.

"Hange Zöe may enter." Hange happily grabbed the bag and basically skipped towards the door. She opened the door and immediately began talking to the other people standing in the door way.

"Phichit Chulanont may enter." Phichit similar to Hange jumped to the door. He pushed the door opened and he instantly began to strike conversations.

"Eren Yeager can now enter." Eren grabbed his bag and huffed before shuffling to the door and swinging it open. Mikasa and Armin knew who entered in an instant. They ran up to him before dragging him off to find an open room.

"Last to enter will be Victor Nikiforov." Victor grabbed his bag and basically ran into the house to find his Yuuri. He ran in and found him, not before getting stopped by the welcoming party and pushing through them.