8 | You don't need to answer me

I want to hold you a little longer.

†.†.†.†

“I don't want to go”, I whine through my pillows as Deepa and Smriti still continue to pull me out of the bed for sexy lingerie shopping. I would rather go to hell than do that.

“Oh you totally have to. You are hanging out with The Darshan Raval; the star of our school and with whom you are childhood friends with. Who knows if sometime it finally happens? It's completely worth the preparations.”, Smriti said slumping down beside me.

“Is this your way of saying wear a corset everytime you are with him?”, I raise my brows at her.

“I can even bet that you guys might have shared a kiss or two”, Deepa said slumping beside me.

“Does that look that obvious to you guys?”, I ask with my mouth hanging ajar.

“Why? That means you have?”, Smriti cocks her brow in excitement.

“No, I haven't. He hasn't. We haven't”, I throw a pillow at them.

“Then it's better. You get more time to prepare”, Deepa says from behind the pillow that I had just thrown.

“Fuck off”, I say with a annoyed look on my face.

“You mean fuck Darsh?”, Smriti raises her brow suggestively as my mouth is left hanging.

“Darsh? That sounds even more attractive. If they start making the sound, it would sound damn sexy”, Deepa says and I literally try them to kick them out. Crazy girls and their hormones.

“Just fuck off from my place and don't get around me in a twenty miles radius”, I warn them as I lock the door.

I can hear them laugh through my door.

Yeah. Laugh bitches!

My phone buzzes with a notification.

It's him.

Does he gets to know when  I am fighting about him and so, he shows up to prove me wrong everytime?

I had just thrown my friends out of my house for him and he texts me. Wow! Great!

I don't try to defence him, but in my stories he gets defended everytime.

Are you home?

His message read.

Yeah.

I type back.

His profile shows that he is typing but soon retreats. He is hesitating to share something and I am scared to death. Hope he is all fine.

I get to know one thing about him that, there is actually nobody he can talk to about his situation. So, he doesn't talk about himself.

But maybe because I already know him from childhood, so he tries to confide in me? Maybe he knows that any way round, it would be me to know about him first, so he doesn't try to hide anything?