SHE'S MY DAUGHTER.

"Inez? Inez c'mon don't play with me like this. Inez?" I was shaking her vigorously when the queen held onto my hand to stop shaking her.

"Maria I would advise for us to get her up." She said. I swallowed nervously and nodded. We slowly held onto Inez and pulled her up then laid her on an over sized couch. She had sweat crawling down her face and she shivered slightly as she lay, unconscious. The doctor came in and soon we were all outside, waiting for some news. Half an hour later, the doctor came out and the queen and I jumped up.

"Doctor is she gonna be alright?" I asked, scared. He smiled and we both sighed.

"Doctor is there a reason why this happened?" Queen aura asked.

"Si, has Senorita Bruno been involved in any kind of accident?" he asked and I thought back to when she told me that her mother had told her that they were involved in a very fatal accident.

"Well I don't-" I cut the queen off.

"Yes. Yes she's been in an accident. She told me that when she was three, she had been in a fatal accident with her mom and dad. She also said that she has nightmares about it and that the doctors said that she had lost her memory." I explained and looked back at the queen. She was pale white. Her eyes were a bit wide too and she kept blinking and shaking her head I went to her side and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Queen Auradona are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"I just...I just need to...to sit down." She stuttered as she lowered herself down onto a chair.

"Queen are you alright?" the doctor asked cautiously.

"Emiliano, estoy bien don't worry about me. Just tell us what is happening to Inez." She said quietly. I realized that this is the first time that she had used Inez's first name.

"Alright, well if so then she has begun to have a few flashes of her past before the accident. I don't know why she hasn't had those already so I will need her to come to the hospital for a blood test." He said and the queen nodded. I smiled at the doctor with appreciation as he left. I looked back at the queen who was dangerously quiet. I put a hand on her lap as I knelt in front of her.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I asked softly. She lifted her head as a tear cascaded down her face. She took the hand that was on my lap and held it tightly to her chest.

"That girl. She...she could be-" I cut her off.

"Wait a minute, it could be a coincidence." I suggested but she shook her head vigorously.

"No. She has to be. She said that she had accident when she was five, lost her memory. We had that accident in that year as well. My daughter went missing that year. She resembles me more than one could care to admit. Maria, think about it." She said and I did. I thought about the resemblance, I thought about the accidents and suddenly it downed on me. The queen clutched my hand to her chest and looked me straight in the eye, telling me the truth that I have now figured out, "Maria, she's my daughter." She said. I kept blinking. So it's true. She is Adriana. My poor, poor friend has been lied to her entire life. I finally looked at the queen again.

"Wow. Then we have to help her get her memory back we-" she nodded her head.

"Si. We do. As soon as possible so tomorrow I will take her to the hospital. We have to know what's prohibiting her from remembering her previous life." The queen said. I nodded.

"I'm gonna lay her off bodyguard duties." I said.

"Alright. I think we have to get back in there." She stated and we both stood. I went in first to find Inez staring into blank space. I slowly walked towards her.