HE'S NOT AN ANGEL.

{Warning! Heated scene ahead! Skip if you believe in Christ and are uncomfortable with it ***}

I followed him as we entered his room. I closed the door and stepped towards him.

"We're gonna get married." I said happily. He bit his lip and that's when I knew, we are not here for anything innocent at all.

"Exactly. Which is why I can do this." He smashed his lips into mine and I eagerly kissed back. My insides were burning with desire towards him. I wasn't ready to go far and he knew that. He turned us and walked forwards, causing me to walk backwards and we both tumbled onto his bed. His hands were everywhere. He sat us up so I was straddling him now so could cup my ass. I found myself grinding against him with the same eagerness which caused him growl and turn us over so that her was hovering me. He kissed me feverishly like there's no tomorrow. I arched my back as he undid the zipper to my uniform. I've never done this before with anyone, not even with my ex-boyfriend so I let him take charge of this. He peeled the uniform off of my body, revealing my tank top and lacy panty. He disposed of my uniform and took of my tank top, leaving me in a bra and panties. I bit my lip hard as he trailed his hand my cheek, all the way to my belly button. My heart was beating really fast as I watched him assess my body.

"Beautiful." He whispered breathlessly as he trailed his eyes over me like he was memorizing every inch of me. He finally connected our lips in a more slowly kiss this time, taking his precious time. He went lower, kissing and sucking on my neck. He found my sensitive spot, making me let out a whimper. He continued to tease me there until he was sure he left a mark there. He went lower, laying kisses of fire on my body he reached my panties. He looked up at me for permission and I nodded. He smirked and laid a kiss just above my lady part then took my panties off. I watched where he threw it off to but my attention was brought back as his finger made contact with my folds. I hissed as his finger kept rubbing my clit. Soon he went faster and my moans just couldn't be kept at bay. The pleasure wielding inside was overwhelming, way too much. I arched my back and tried to push back but his hand went over my waist, pinning me down. Then he placed his mouth over me and I swear I saw stars. I bit my lip harder to keep me from moaning to loudly as he lapped at my folds. It was both pain and pleasure. Then his tongue went in and out of me and I couldn't take it. I screamed out loud. He didn't stop there and got his hands into action as he inserted two fingers inside of me and plunged in and out with an accurate speed. I had no idea what sound I was making and minutes later, I was in the clouds. After I calmed down from that mind shattering orgasm, I slowly peeled my eyes open to find Dario with his fingers in his mouth and he moaned.

"Mm, God you're delicious." I took the time to control my breathing. He stood and hovered over me, placing a kiss on my forehead before he connected our lips. We pulled away from each other and just stared.

"You are not an angel." I blurted out and he chuckled and kissed me again.

"I never said I was carino." He said huskily. It sent shivers through my spine. He placed a small kiss in the valley of my breasts. One thing, leads to another and soon, he had me on cloud nine again. We then decided that we couldn't the queen waiting too long so we quickly got ready and met her at the entrance. We drove off to the institute and got started but Princess Adriana wasn't here. I went through the song a couple of times before she got here with the king on her trail, eager to see his daughter sing obviously. I won't blame him; he hasn't seen his daughter in fifteen years. That has to hurt a lot.

"Sorry we're late; we got sidetracked by some people who were eager to know who I am since I was with dad." Adriana explained. I chuckle at her.

"You say it like it's normal." I stated. She shrugged.