ALL GROWN UP.

"I can't believe my little princess is now such a big girl." My father cooed as he stood next to me brushing a few strands of hair off of my face. I chuckled.

"What I can't believe is that your stupid deeds started all of this Annibal." My mother told my father and he rolled his eyes.

"You love me regardless, don't you?" My father asked and my eyebrows went sky high as I tried to make sense of what the fuck was happening.

"Okay, hold up. What is happening here? Did I miss something?" I asked curiously and my parents exchanged loving glances.

"Well living with your father here after you left has been both hectic and amazing." Danna said

"Trust me when I say, we didn't get along. We fought a lot but during one fight we had, I finally came to understand why she left me and took you with her. The grudge I was holding against Auradona was intoxicating her. I was so infatuated with revenge that I didn't realize what was right in front of me. You and your mother. That grudge didn't allow me to love your mother the way that I would and it hurt her. I should have just stopped but continued foolishly and now we're here because of my stupid doings." Dad blabbered. I shook my head at him.

"No dad, your doings did me good this time. It started something good. Even though the situation may seem incredibly horrible, I would never take back anything you did. You brought me here, to the palace and I met Dario. Slowly fell in love with him, helped in finding the lost princess and I love being a bodyguard. I wouldn't give it up for the world even if I will have to give it up in about seven months' time. I love Dario and being married to him is the most happiest thing that is yet to happen to me all because of you dad." I told him. He smiled sadly and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't want to give my princess away." He whined. My mother and I chuckled in unison. She placed her hands on his shoulders, rubbing them lightly.

"Annibal you have to let her live life for herself. Set her free." My mother told him and he sighed. He took my hand in his and clutched it to his chest.

"I love you Princesa." He said. I swear I'm gonna cry.

"I love you too dad." I replied and hugged him sideways since I was on a hospital bed.

"Take care of yourself Kimberly. We will visit as much as we can after the punishment." Mother slapped the back of my father's head causing him to yelp. I chuckled.

"Okay mum. I'll be careful." I promised.

"Look at you. All grown up but you'll still be my little precious princesa." My father said causing me to smile widely.

"Sure dad." I replied softly. They both smiled at me before crushing me a group hug. I giggled, feeling safe and warm inside.

***

"Okay, you are officially discharged from here." The doctor said just as we finished signing my release papers.

"Thank you doctor." The queen said to him and he smiled, bowing slightly.

"My pleasure, my queen." The doctor said before he exited the room. I stood up slowly, limping slightly due to the slight pain I felt in my thigh but I could walk. Dario snaked his arm around my waist and helped me. I was a little about the fact that someone could easily take a picture of us and leak so he gave me a pair of sunglasses and a hoodie to hide my identity. We quickly went out to the car park where our ride waited for us. I got in first with Dario's help and he followed. Adriana stayed back at the palace with her sisters and The king and queen rode in a different car so Dario and I were alone in a car. I sighed took the sunglasses off and zipped the hoodie open.