Chapter 52: Military Documents

A few days later, we got news that Danzo was killed by Sasuke. Apparently, Sasuke and some other rogue ninja that appeared to be with him attacked the Five Kage Summit. So many things happened that I was not aware of. Many of those that I'm still not aware of. I need to see Gaara and ask about what happened.

Naruto and his team are also back. They also ran into Sasuke and captured a certain kunoichi that was accompanying him.

Lady Tsunade finally woke up from her coma. I should go ask her if she could send me to Sunagakure. She went to meet the council and get updated on what happened in the Five Kage Summit. I'm sure it won't take her too long.

For the time being, I should focus on the repairs.

Lady Tsunade is finally back from her council meeting. I'll have to talk to her soon.

Naruto comes out of his apartment, which is almost completely restored.

Naruto: "Akki-chan, did you repair all this?"

"I am kind of in charge of this section because my house is here too."

Naruto: "That explains it. Thanks."

Naruto looks down... Is it because of his encounter with Sasuke?

"Naruto... What happened?"

Naruto: "You mean while I was away?"

"I was told you were on a mission..."

Naruto: "Well... Not exactly. I left mainly to ask the Raikage to not try to kill Sasuke... You know, after Sasuke attacked the Eight Tales' Jinchuriki."

"So... did he?"

Naruto: "He wouldn't listen..."

"I heard Sasuke... attacked the Five Kage Summit."

Naruto: "He did... Gaara told me. He also killed Danzo."

"He... what??"

That's unexpected... What does Sasuke have against Danzo? There's a lot of things I'm missing here...

Naruto: "And also... I want to be the one to fight Sasuke. I don't want you guys to interfere."

"I won't unless it's absolutely necessary..."

Naruto: "Even then... please don't."

"We'll see..."

Naruto: "Promise me."

"I can't promise that."

"Naruto!"

Naruto: "Yamato-sensei?"

Yamato-sensei: "Naruto, we're leaving on our mission, you should hurry up."

Naruto: "I'm coming."

I guess Naruto is being sent on another mission already.

Yamato-sensei: "Oh and Akia, Lady Tsunade is waiting for you at her office."

I guess it's about another mission.

I get to Lady Tsunade's office.

Lady Tsunade: "Akia, you're here."

"Yes, Lady Tsunade."

Lady Tsunade: "I see that your mission to get help from Sunagakure was a success. I knew I could count on you. Now I have extremely important news to tell you."

"Important news?"

Lady Tsunade: "Yes, I just got that information. That's why I sent Naruto away for the time being. He is not supposed to know of what I'm about to tell you."

"Am I the only one who will know?"

Lady Tsunade: "No, word of what I'm about to tell you will be announced to the whole village, but I need you on a mission concerning this."

"Oh, right."

Lady Tsunade: "As you know, there was the Five Kage Summit that was held when I was still in a coma. During that meeting, many decisions were made. I was informed of these decisions at the council. There is a great war on its way. Therefore, the five shinobi nations have formed an alliance to fight against the Akatsuki. Since the Akatsuki's goal is to get both tailed beasts from Naruto and the Eight Tales' Jinchuriki, both of them were sent away somewhere safe."

"But... Naruto will never agree to that. If he finds out, he'll do everything he can to come back."

Lady Tsunade: "That's why we can't let him find out. One of this war's motives is to protect Naruto and Killer B, the Eight Tales' Jinchuriki."

She's right about that. However, I doubt they'll be able to hide a war from Naruto for very long. It's a shinobi World War. He's sure to find out sooner or later.

Lady Tsunade: "Now for your mission..."

That's true... She called me here mainly to give me a mission. I wonder what it's going to be. Maybe something extremely dangerous... I just hope it won't be a waste of my time like the one where I had to stay with Ibiki-sensei and help him out in prison... I don't think she's still angry at me for what I did.

Lady Tsunade: "For the Fourth Shinobi World War, the Five nations are allied. Therefore, we need to send out our military information to the other nations. Since military information is very confidential, I chose four capable shinobi squads that will each deliver the documents to one of the other four nations. You will be put on the squad that will deliver the documents to Sunagakure, since you seem to be on pretty good terms with the Kazekage..."

"It's not..."

Right then, Kiba and Lee both come in.

Lady Tsunade: "So you're both finally back from your missions. Akia, here are the two shinobi you'll be teaming up with for this mission."

Kiba: "Great... Another mission right off the bat..."

Lee: "Excellent! What is our mission this time, Lady Tsunade?"

Lady Tsunade explains the mission for them and all three of us leave her office to get ready to leave. Out of all the shinobi to pair me up with it had to be two of the loudest ones after Naruto. Well it's not like I have a choice. Besides, it's better to have them with me than going all alone. I just have to keep up with their energy.