Chapter 3: Food Fight

[Continuation]

2 Hours of Class Later

Rainbow Dash: *Sleeping from Boredom*

Pinkie Pie: *looks at her and throws paper balls at her* Yoink Yoink

Rainbow Dash: *slowly wakes up and looks at Pinkie Pie* Pinkie, Stop I'm trying to get some rest here, you know?

Pinkie Pie: Oh come on, Sometimes I don't have much to do in class, You're my Personal Paper Ball Ring now *she gives her a smile*

Rainbow Dash: *Sighs and goes back to sleeping*

Pinkie Pie: *Continues Throwing Paper Balls At her* (ノಠ‿ಠ)ノ彡🏐

10 Minutes Later

Rainbow Dash: *slowly wakes up* Uuugghhh...How long was I asleep?

Pinkie Pie: *Wearing a fake beard* Ooohh Rainbow Dash...you've been asleep for...3 Years, and I've been waiting *acting weak*

Rainbow Dash: *Suspiciously looks at her* It sounds fake though

Pinkie Pie: *takes off her Fake beard* Fine!! You got me

Rainbow Dash: Btw, where's our other classmates?

Pinkie Pie: Lunch, I was waiting for you to wake up

Rainbow Dash: Well Let's go, I'm getting hungry *stands up and walks to her*

Pinkie Pie: Let's Go Dashie!! *Stands up*

Later In The Cafeteria

Rainbow Dash: *eating her sandwich slowly*

Pinkie Pie: *eating a piece of pie* Hmmm Yummers~!!

Rainbow Dash: Wait, Who the heck gave you that?

Pinkie Pie: The Lunch Lady, Also her name is Lunch Lady Smith or mostly Granny Smith

Rainbow Dash: Well she's a good sandwich maker though

Pinkie Pie: *Shouts* HEY LUNCH LADY SMITH!! RAINBOW DASH LIKES YOUR SA-

Rainbow Dash: *covers Pinkie's mouth* Cut it out will you? I don't wanna be embarrassed

Lunch Lady Smith: Wah what did ya Say there Pinkie? All I heard was Sand!!

Pinkie Pie: *Uncovers her mouth and Shouts again* Rainbow Dash Likes your sandwiches!!

Lunch Lady Smith: Well Yippie!! I haven't heard that kind of Compliment...eerrr Something but Thank for the compliment der Pinbow Dersh!!

The Students: *looks at rainbow Dash*

Pinkie Pie: *looks at her* Pinbow Dersh? *Giggles* Now that's a funny nickname for you

Rainbow Dash: *blushes and gets embarrassed and hides her face again* Not again....Hmmmmph...

Pinkie Pie: *pats her back* Don't worry, it'll be over in just a minute *slams her tray and the carton of milk flew and spilled on a student*

Rainbow Dash: Uh Oh...

Pinkie Pie: *Grabs a a piece of Ham* FOOD FIGHT!!

Rainbow Dash: *hides under the table*

...and Students threw food at each other and made a big mess at the canteen...

[A Few Minutes in the Food Fight]

Mr Cranky: *opens the canteen door and Shouts* EVERYONE STOP!!

All The students: *looks at him and stops*

Mr Cranky: Alright, Whoever started this, come with me to the Principal's office and Go straight to detention!!

All the Students: *points at Pinkie pie and Rainbow Dash*

Pinkie Pie: We're B U S T E D, We Are BUSTED!!

Rainbow Dash: *Facepalm* Oh come on...

To be Continued..