Chapter 12: A Candy "Crush"

[Continuation]

(Later That Day)

Rainbow Dash: *Drinks some milk* I Need to forget it!! Why do i feel like having a crush on her?! What should i do?!

*DING DONG*

Rainbow Dash: Who is it?

Pinkie Pie: Its Me!! Now open up Rainbow Dash!! *Rings the doorbell again*

Rainbow Dash: *Shocked and Blushes* I... UUUHMMM!! JUST A SECOND!! *Hurries herself to get dressed up* DONE!! *Walks downstairs and trips* OW OW OW OW OW!!

Pinkie Pie: *Slowly opens the door* I'm In! *Looks around and sees RD on the floor* You Okay?

Rainbow Dash: *muffled noises* You think? *Stands up* Ow!!

Pinkie Pie: Hey~ *smiles*

Rainbow Dash: *blushes*

Pinkie Pie: Why were you in such a hurry? And why are you blushing?

Rainbow Dash: *shivering a bit* I Uuhhmmm...Nothing!!

Pinkie Pie: *Hugs her* Shush Shush, i already know

Rainbow Dash: *blushing so hard* WHAT?!

Pinkie Pie: Yes....You Love my Cupcakes so much that you're blushing *smiles*

Rainbow Dash: *still blushing* Yes! That's it!!

Pinkie Pie: Yey, lets hang out again

Rainbow Dash: What?! Again?!

Pinkie Pie: Yeah but this time, its gonna be more fun

Rainbow Dash: *Blushing so much*

Pinkie Pie: Awww someones blushing cause of too much excitement!! LETS GO!! *Carries RD on her Back and runs*

Rainbow Dash: Woah woah hey!!

[Later In The Mall]

Pinkie Pie: *Holding her RDs hand while looking around the pastry store again*

Rainbow Dash: *blushing* Uuhhmm..you don't have to hold my hand Pinkie-

Pinkie Pie: We're best friends, we hold each others hand *smiles and winks*

Rainbow Dash: Y-yeah.... you're r-right

Pinkie Pie: Hey, wanna go to the smoothie shop instead? My treat

Rainbow Dash: Y-you mean its...a Date?!

Pinkie Pie: No Silly, just a regular hangout *Carries RD on her back again and walks*

Rainbow Dash: *Sighs and calms down and talks to herself* Why do i feel on liking her so much? Do i really have feelings for her? Does she hear what I'm saying?! *Looks at Pinkie Pie*

Pinkie Pie: *looks back* Hey~ we're not almost there to the shop though *keeps walking while carrying RD on her back*

Rainbow Dash: Well..i Guess she doesn't, When should i say i....Have a Crush on her? Now?! Maybe?! Never?! AAAAAHHHH!!

Pinkie Pie: *looks at her again* Hey you don't have to shout, I Like you too though~ *Winks*

Rainbow Dash: *Blushes* What?! You heard what i said?!

Pinkie Pie: Yep and I also like you too

Rainbow Dash: *blushing too much and passes out*

Pinkie Pie: Yey we're almost there, I'll wake you up when we get there

..To Be Continued..

A/N:

Guys I'm really sorry for the late updates of this story, I've been focusing on drawing and Stuff but i finally did it

Also the Official Ending of this is going to be Chapter 20, I Hope you guys Understand on why I'm making it short

I hope you guys loved my story 💜💜