꧁ 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ꧂

"tobiooo~" i whined to my boyfriend who was sat next to me on his sofa. he simply glanced at me and then turned his attention back to his phone.

i huffed at him and then threw myself over his lap. "tobiooooooo~" i whined once more.

he grunted then looked away from his phone and down at me, blushing slightly. "what, boke?" he huffed at me.

"i'm boreddddd," i complained, reaching up and grabbing his hand which seemed to make him blush a lot more.

"what am i meant to do about it?" he scoffed slightly. i sat up and pouted at him.

"hey now, don't give me that look," he said, starting to get a little flustered. i continued to pout at him, tilting my head slightly. "fine i give in," he let out a sharp exhale. "what do you want to do?" he said and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap so i was straddling him. i felt my cheeks heat up slightly from how close we were.

he seemed to notice that and kissed my cheek lightly before turning his head the other way and blushing himself. i giggled at his cuteness, "can we watch a movie?"

"sure," he stated, the corners of his lips twitching slightly to form a small smile. he wrapped his arms around me tightly and switched the positions so he was laid down and i was laid on top of him. i smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist as i nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

"what movie do you wanna watch?" he asked, scrolling through netflix with one hand while running his long fingers through my hair with his free hand.

"the shining." i stated with no hesitation. he sighed.

"seriously? that's like the 5th time we've watched this now," he complained.

"what? are you scared~" i teased him, giggling slightly. he clicked his tongue at me.

"of course not boke! it's just...disturbing," he muttered.

"soooo you are scared," i teased him again, smirking. he grunted in frustration and put the movie on. when the movie was playing he wrapped his other arm around me, holding me close to his chest.

~

i could tell he was scared. my head was resting on his chest while his hands were still laced in my hair. i could hear his heartbeat slowly increase whenever there was a jumpscare so i would chuckle under my breathe.

"what's so funny boke?" he grunted at me. i nuzzled my head into his neck.

"mmmm, nothing~" i teased, smirking into the crook of his neck.

~

after what seemed like forever, the movie ended and kageyama practically screamed with happiness.

"it's over? oh my god finally," he stated.

i quickly sat up so i was straddling his waist, "aha! i knew you were scared!" i teased and pointed my index finger at him.

he grabbed both of my hands to stop me shoving his fingers in my face, "no i wasn't! it was just boring."

"yeah right! you were totally scared~" i teased in a sing song tone. instead of arguing back or telling me to shut up, he simply looked at me and smiled. a genuine smile. not a smile forced by his teammates, or a fake smile for the camera. a smile that made his eyes light up and a pink shade spread across his cheeks as he did. seeing this beautiful smile, made my eyes widen and my face go completely red.

"what?" he noticed that i was beginning to get flustered. i said nothing, i just smiled back at him. the same warm smile he showed me that made my heart melt.

"nothing, you're just so cute.." i mumbled as i repeatedly kissed his now red cheeks and all over his face.

he hugged me tightly out of embarrassment, "heyyy now stop that boke!"

i hugged him back and rested my head on his chest once again. "i love you tobio," i mumbled in my now tired state.

he was silent for a moment, probably shocked from the sudden affection or my comment. he then chuckled and said, "i love you too y/n.."

~

a/n: haii and welcome to my one shots book :3
i don't know how often i'll be updating this but yeah i hope you enjoyed hehe <3