꧁ 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦 ꧂

valentines day. the day of the year where couples would usually celebrate their love for one another through cheesy gifts like chocolates or flowers. f/n l/n absolutely loved valentines day. she loved the happy feeling she got when she received such cheesy gifts and she loved making others feel the same with her gifts. her boyfriend, tobio kageyama, however, was the complete opposite. he thought valentines day was a stupid and cliche holiday and should be treated like every other pointless day.

"you really hate it that much?" y/n whined to her boyfriend. they were sat outside eating their lunch away from everyone else, as they usually did. he just huffed in annoyance and took another bite of his food.

"yes, it's pointless f/n.." he spoke, averting his gaze from her pleading eyes because he knew how easily that got to him. y/n just sulked and took another sad bite out of her food. kageyama slowly turned to her and put his hand on her cheek, instantly grabbing her attention. he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against hers, suprising y/n slightly before she eased into the kiss. he pulled away and laughed gently at your completely red face.

"do you forgive me now?" he sighed and y/n nodded, looking down at the ground to hide her growing blush.

"boke." he grunted as he flicked her forehead. y/n yelped out of surprise and rubbed her forehead. she gave him an angry glare and kageyama just found it too cute.

"let's eat." he said as he kissed the top of her nose while smiling.

~time skip~

y/n laid on her sofa, peacefully reading her manga, enjoying the quiet while her parents were out of town. she placed the manga on her chest and sighed in content as felt her eyes close and she slowly began to drift off. however, she interrupted by the doorbell ringing through the house. she sat up quickly, slightly startled from the sudden noise. she sighed and rubbed her eyes before getting up and walking over to the door.

y/n opened the door to reveal her boyfriend, kageyama, with both of his hands behind his back and a large blush covering his cheeks. he moved his eyes from the ground to meet her tired eyes.

"heya tobio," she smiled at him and he gave her a small smile. "whats up?"

the blushing raven-haired boy brought his hands from behind his back and held out a bouquet of her favourite flowers. y/n's eyes widened as her smile grew into a larger grin. the boy just continued blushing and avoiding her gaze.

"tobio! you are too sweet!" she smiled as he took the flowers and gave him a light peck on the cheek which made his eyes turn to her.

"well since you love valentines day so much i wanted to get you one of those stupid gifts," he muttered, his usual tsundere self showing. she giggled and leaned up to kiss him. he smiled and melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her perfect waist.

they both pulled away and smiled at one another. "i love you f/n. i really do." kageyama smiled as y/n blushed even more.

"i love you too tobio, even more."

~

this one was kinda long aaaa >_<

i hope you enjoyed! make sure to stay safe and stay home! <3

author~chan out :3