꧁ ! 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 ! ꧂

[ y'all wanted more spicy ones so here you go. warning: mature content! ]

note: all characters in this are past the time-skip, so i am not sexualising minors.

*your pov*

I wandered into Sugawara's house, which was surprisingly bigger than what i expected, and looked around for the team.  Music was being blasted all around the house and the rooms were filled with drunk people.

"Y/N! Over here!" I heard a voice calling out my name. I turned my head in the direction of the sound and saw the team in Sugawara's kitchen, drinking what they could find.

I skipped over to them and stood between Kageyama and Tsukishima and gathered around the table with them.

"Y/N?" Kageyama said, turning to me, the alcohol affecting his speech. He pushed a drink over to me and I laughed and thanked him.

The whole team was drunk, apart from Kiyoko and Sugawara, who were keeping an eye on the team just in case something went wrong.

I took a sip of my drink and talked with them as the music blared into my ears.

[time skip]

I could really feel the alcohol hitting me now. My words were slurred and my movements were wobbly. It was just me and Kageyama left in the kitchen, both hammered. I looked over at him and began breathing heavily, eyes filling with lust and desire.

He noticed and smirked at me, "What? Am I that irresistible?"

I felt my face heat up as I stumbled over to him and dragged his collar down to meet my eyes.

"I don't know why.. but i want you Kageyama.. badly.."

I began breathing heavily against his lips before and he grabbed my hips and smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened from the force, but I soon melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Over time, the kiss became more heated until we were making out in the middle of Sugawaras kitchen. He tapped my thighs to indicate he wanted me to jump and I did. He grabbed onto my thighs to hold me and carefully carried me upstairs, without breaking the kiss.

He kicked open the door to one of the empty bedrooms and carried me in, closing the door with his foot. Our tongues danced together as he laid me down on the bed, hovering over me.

Sadly, he pulled away for air but continued by pulling his shirt off. My eyes widened from the sight, his well toned abs almost made me drool. I copied his actions, and pulled off my shirt, resulting in him attacking my chest with light kisses.

I breathed heavily as he began sliding down my shorts and trailed his long fingers down my thighs. He leaned up and stared into my eyes, his eyes filled with lust and passion.

Before we could go any further, the door swung open and our heads bolted towards it.

"There you two ar- OH- uM-" Nishinoya was stood by the door and he immediately covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"I saw nothing. Nothing. Just.. Don't do anything you guys will regret in the morning- oKAY BYE"

I panted heavily and I chewed on my lip, avoiding eye contact in fear that the mood was ruined.

"Y/N." Kageyama suddenly said and I turned to meet his gaze.

"Can we continue?"

This is going to be a long party.

~
i cant believe you guys asked for this pls
y'all are hORNY
but anyways i hope you enjoyed and sorry about the cliffhanger i just don't feel comfortable writing smut like idk
MAYBE ONE DAY IDK
i hope you enjoyed though
don't hate me🥺
bye bye <3