꧁ 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 ꧂

y/n coughed loudly and let out a weak cry as she reached for her box of tissues. she was sick. very sick.

y/n hated being sick because she couldn't go out to see her friends or family and the loss of social interaction drove her insane.

she rolled over and pulled more blankets over her small body in an attempt to try and warm herself up but still failed. she laid there, shivering and coughing for a while until she heard her front door open and close again.

she tried to sit up but just ended up weakly falling back again. not long after, her bedroom door opened to reveal her boyfriend, tobio kageyama. he gave her a look of sympathy and sat on the bed next to her.

"k-kageyama?" she weakly said rolling over to look at her boyfriend's worried face. "what are you doing h-here?"

"well...i-i came to see if you were doing okay.." he muttered slightly and turned away from her tired gaze. out of her groggy eyes, y/n could just make out a small blush forming on his soft cheeks and she let out a light chuckle.

he smiled softly and took off his bag and jacket, placing them neatly on the floor next to her bed. he made space for himself on the bed and climbed in next to her.

"come here, you're shivering.." he muttered again and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulled her closer to his warm body. she immediately snuggled up to his chest and let out a sigh of content. he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back in circular motions.

"k-kageyama..i don't w-want you to get sick too," she whined and looked up at him with tired eyes. in her current state, kageyama just found the girl too cute to handle. her little nose all red just like her soft cheeks and the way her eyes looked up to him just made his heart melt. he could feel his cheeks heat up at this thought so he tightened his grip on her and pulled her even closer.

"bakaaaa, i'm here because i want to be...and i want to make you feel better..." he blushed and muttered the last part. she just gently laughed into his chest.

"you're too cute tobio," she smiled. the mention of his first name made his blush grow even more.

they stayed there, laying together as they both eventually drifted off into sleep, this time with y/n in the arms of her pretty setter.

~

heyaaaa, i hope you liked this chapter and thank you for 100 reads! :D
requests are still open!
stay home and stay safe ily! <3
author-chan out :3