꧁ 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠 ꧂

[ requested by LemonJuice66 ]

Y/N felt like she couldn't breathe. She had just woken up in her boyfriends bed, panting and crying from a nightmare.

The boy didn't even stir from the sound, being the heavy sleeper he is. Y/N was panicked, and she didn't know what to do.

She held her hand to her chest and tried to steady her breathing and she felt her heartbeat rise. She started to cry from frustration and panic.

This time, the king woke up from her quiet sobs.

"Y/N?.. What happened?" He gave her a concerned look and she jumped from her boyfriends sudden voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

She shook her head. "I-It's okay.. I-I just had a nightmare.. it was awful and so vivid.."

Kageyama being socially awkward and confused, didn't know what to do when he saw his girlfriend crying infront of him. Instead, he did what his heart told him to do.

He pulled her close, wrapping his slim but muscular arms around her and holding her in his embrace. She smelt nice to him, and she felt warm.

She widened her eyes from the sudden affection and immediately hugged back. Hugs from Kageyama were rare, but they were worth it. The way he lets her bury her face in his chest, makes the expression ten times better. She sniffed against his chest, and got a blast of his scent and she fell in love all over again.

He rubbed her back and kissed her head. "W-Wanna try going back to sleep? i'm gonna be right here the whole time okay.."

Y/N only nodded in response and laid back down in his bed, engulfing herself in his blue sheets. He laid next to her and pulled her body closer to his, so they were practically melting together.

She felt comforted and she knew that she was safe in his arms like this. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep, knowing that the next morning..

..She's going to be able to tease the hell out of Kageyama.

~
HEY
hi
hello
did you miss me
i missed you
so i finally brought out another chapter and now i'm just going through requests and getting done what i can!
it's blowing my mind how fast this book is growing like- 12k- y'all are crazy
lemme give u a kiss
mwah
anyways i'll see you next chapter,ily <3