꧁ ! 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 ! ꧂

(this one contains more mature content!)

"y/n-chan, would you mind locking up the gym? i would do it but i gotta find kageyama.." hinata asked innocently, holding the keys out to me.

"yeah sure!" i smiled taking the keys off of him. i waved to him and ran down to the gym. once i got there i saw that the lights were still on and the faint sound of volleyballs hitting the wooden floor echoed around the gym slightly. i opened the door and peeked inside to see kageyama practicing his sets and getting more and more frustrated with each set.

"kageyama-kun!" i said cheerily and his blue eyes quickly locked with my e/c ones.

"w-what are you doing here y/n-chan..." he stuttered and averted his gaze from mine.

"i came to lock up but," i walked over to him and he stared at me, "you look like you could use some help!"

"tch. i don't need your help," he huffed and turned his eyes away from me again. i laughed gently at his stubbornness and took the ball out of his hands. he looked at me again and scowled. i held the ball above my head, just as he did.

"you've got to bend your wrists a little more, like this" i said as i bent my wrists back slightly. he just stared at me blankly, with no emotion on his face.

"no, it's like this," he stepped in front of me and put his hands on my hands, tilting them forward slightly. i didn't pay attention to what he was saying, i just blushed from how close he was and stared up at his pretty face. he must have noticed because he stopped talking and looked at me, blushing slightly.

"w-what, boke?" he stuttered in an annoyed tone. he then realised why i was blushing but instead of letting go of my hands he just let them drop but he still held on to them.

"k-kageyam-" i was cut off by him gently pressing his lips on mine. my eyes widened as i kissed back. his face was extremely red, as like mine. i closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

he said his hands from my waist and down to my thighs, lifting me up. i gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist. he took the opportunity and slide his tongue into my mouth, exploring it completely. my face heated up as he carried me over to the bench. he laid me down on the bench and climbed on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

he pulled away for air and stared my flustered face.

"w-what?" i muttered, turning my head the other way to hide my growing blush.

"y/n look at me." he said seriously. i slowly turned my head and met his gaze. he stared into my e/c eyes and put one of his hands on my cheeks, caressing it softly.

"i love you, y/n." he said, smiling slightly as i blushed even more.

"i love you too, tobio." i smiled and his eyes widened at the mention of his first name. he blushed intensely and leaned down to kiss me again. his lips connected with mine and my arms wrapped around his neck in instinct, pulling him closer. his tongue licked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth to let him in. my hands snaked up to his hair and tugged on it slightly, making him groan gently into the kiss. he pulled away and moved down to my neck, licking and biting at the exposed skin until he found a spot that made me whimper and bit down on it, leaving a mark. i gripped his shoulders and let out a soft moan. he trailed kisses back up to my lips and kissed me roughly again.

he moved his knee inbetween my legs and pushed it up, making me moan gently. he smirked into the kiss and continued moving his knee up, gripping my hips slightly.

"kageyamaaaaa. where are you?" hinata yelled from outside the gym. kageyama pulled away and cursed under his breath. he quickly got up, pulling me up with him as we straightened ourselves out.

"oh! y/n-chan you found him! what were you two talking about just now?" hinata asked, strolling into the gym and staring at me and kageyama who were both lost for words. i was a blushing mess whereas he couldn't stop smirking.

"i was just showing her the right way to set." he smirked and glanced at me out of the corner of his eye before grabbing his bag and walking over to join hinata.

tobio kageyama you absolute idiot.

~

aaaaaaa this chapter was long asf >_<
hope you enjoyed reading hehe!
bai for now <3