꧁ 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ꧂

"Y/N? Please open the door.." Kageyama pleaded, stood outside his girlfriend's bedroom door, having to listen to her sniffles and sobs. Instead of answering him, she just slid her back down her door, curling up into a ball and letting the tears fall down her face. She didn't want him to see her in such a weak state. She felt almost embarrassed.

Kageyama did the same. Instead of struggling to open her door, he slid his back down the opposite side, sitting on the floor and letting out a sigh. He leaned his head back, resting it against the door and ran his hand through his hair.

"Y/N." He finally spoke. "If you're embarrassed for me to see you in a broken state, don't be. Everyone, including me, has emotions and they need to let them out whenever necessary. But, I don't want you to do it alone. I want to be with you, I want to hold you, I want to make you feel better because.. I love you." Y/N's breathing hitched at his words. "Y/N I love you so much that I could die. I've never felt this way about someone and I can't even begin to describe my feelings for you. You're so.. insanely perfect that every time I see you, my love for you grows insanely. My whole life I've been alone and I've always been fine with that. I don't know.. since I met you, I guess something clicked in my brain and I realised.. You, were the only person I could ever need, ever want and ever love. Y/N, I love you."

She was shocked, her eyes were wide and her mouth was wide open. She didn't know what to say, Kageyama had never been so forward and she never expected for him to say he loved her so freely. She heard him let out a deep exhale.

Y/N scrambled to her feet and quickly opening the door, making Kageyama fall backwards and landing on his back. He quickly got up, dusting himself off as he looked down at his girlfriend. Her eyes were red and swollen, her cheeks were a deep shade of pink and were tear-stained. To him, she looked beautiful. He stood, staring at her face, admiring her in a sense, before she spoke.

"I love you too. God Tobio, I love you so much. You don't understand how long I've waited for those three words to fall from your lips. These past few months with you have been.. different. Tobio, I've been so alone my whole life. Everyone I've ever known has left me, with an exception of a few. I've never been able to find someone who makes my heart burst like you do. And god.. when I met you, I was over the moon. You were so.. insanely adorable and shy to speak to me, I knew then and there, you were the one. You are the one. You are the one who makes me happy. You are the one who makes me feel needed. You are the one who makes me feel.. complete. I love you so much Tobio.. I can't say it enough.."

At this point, they were both crying their hearts out. Both Y/N and Kageyama knew that, this was the person they would be spending the rest of their lives with. They had shared everything with one another, their lives, their pasts and their bodies. They didn't want anyone else, only each other.

Kageyama quickly wrapped his long arms around Y/N's shoulders, pulling her into a warm embrace as tears fell from both of their eyes. He mumbled sweet nothings into her ear, while enjoying her warmth and presence. They remained like this for a while, laying in each others arms before hesitantly pulling away. Tears clung to their cheeks but they both managed to crack soft smiles when looking into the other's eyes. Kageyama moved his hands to cup her cheeks as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, brushing her hair out of the way.

He leaned down and rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. He loved her, and she knew it and even better, she loved him back. Their hearts were racing but their minds were set on one another. Y/N closed her eyes, placing her smaller hands over his and smiled.

"Tobio?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

The raven haired setter smiled, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I love you too."

-

hey! sorry this one was kinda angsty.. honestly, i've been going through a lot of stress so I wrote this as a comfort for not only myself but for others too. hey! you! yeah you! kageyama loves you! i love you! we all love you! never give up on yourself, keep believing, keep dreaming, keep smiling! you are enough. okay? you are enough. i love you all, mwah <3