꧁ 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 ꧂

Y/N was slumped over her desk, with an impatient Kageyama clinging onto her, arms wrapped around her shoulders and face nuzzled into her neck.

"Tobio-chan.. I'm trying to concentrate," Y/N mumbled, focusing on her homework and not on her boyfriend.

He began to trail light kisses from underneath her jaw up to her cheek, making her cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "Can't you take a break? I'm bored.."

Y/N immediately shook her head, not wanting to give in to her boyfriend's desires because she knew if she did, she would never see her homework again. "Tobio-chan, I really need to finish."

"Just a short break.." He whined slightly, kissing her cheek repeatedly and back down her neck.

Her cheeks heated up more as she dropped her pencil. "W-What do you want to do? M-Make out or something?"

She could feel his growing smirk against her skin. "If that's what you're in the mood for.."

Y/N cleared her throat and quickly grabbed her pencil, continuing her homework. Kageyama grew impatient and used his strength to lift her out of the chair and carry her to her bed.

"Kageyama?! What are you doing!" Y/N began to get increasingly flustered, mind filling with what he's going to do to her.

"I'm forcing you to give me attention," He mumbled and laid his head on her chest, immediately relaxing her. She let a chuckle escape her lips as she raised a hand to his hair, running her fingers through his raven locks.

"You can be so needy. It's cute," Y/N giggled as she watched her boyfriend's cheek increasingly becoming redder and redder at her words.

He leaned up to meet her face level and looked in her eyes. "You're pretty needy too."

She rolled her eyes at his words, her smile remaining on her lips. She poked his nose, "Shut up idiot."

"Boke." He said stoically while leaning in closer to her lips. She quickly leaned up to meet him and connected their lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

He flushed red and deepened the kiss, moving his hands to her waist. She smirked as she trailed her tongue along his bottom lip, making him immediately pull away.

"W-What are you doing?!" He stuttered out of embarrassment.

"Cmon Tobio, you're the one who wanted me to take a break," She grabbed the collar of his jacket, pulling him down into a more heated kiss.

Let's just say, the homework was quickly forgotten about.

~

requested by Livini123

hello! i'm so sorry for not updating as frequently as before, i'm in lockdown again so online learning is making me unable to update as often :(
how is everyone else though? i hope i can update more often now!

ily all <3