꧁ 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ꧂

y'all know what to do. don't play the song until i say ;))

( kageyama x figure skater! reader )

Kageyama watched as his girlfriend, Y/N entered the ice wearing a pretty provocative costume. He was seated on the front row with his teammates, so they all got a perfect view of her black laced dress that clung to her curves perfectly, the skirt just barely covering her thighs. The boy flushed red at the sight.

The crowd knew her well, shown by their cheering and screams of her name and wishing her luck. People were holding up (c/n) flags to show their love for her.

She skated into the center of the rink after doing a lap, waving to everyone and smiling. Of course, she gave a small wink to Kageyama making him almost fall off his seat. Tsukishima snickered from beside him, causing the raven haired boy to snap at the blonde out of embarrassment.

"Yeah! Go Y/N-chan!!" Yelled a certain orange haired boy, at the opposite side of Kageyama.

She smiled back at the team she loved dearly and got into her starting position as the crowd settled down. The lights dimmed and purple and white spotlights began to shine on Y/N and the rink, giving the ice and sequins on her dress a sparkling effect.

(play the song)

A slow song began playing in the stadium speakers, as Y/N slowly began moving. She skated slowly in a circle, to match the piano blaring up above. She began to skate around a little faster, spinning every now and then, adding some elegant footwork.

At the words 'intrude' and 'extrude' Y/N did two quadruple flips, spinning through the air and landing perfectly on her feet, gliding out into a spread eagle. The crowd cheered in awe of her landing her jumps.

Her pace quickened and her black dress flowed along with her movements, lifting every now and then, sending Kageyama into ten million different shades of embarrassed and flustered.

The boy watched his girlfriend glide around on the ice, his eyes wide with amazement as they watched her every move.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" Tsukishima muttered to Kageyama, noticing his expression. Kageyama just slowly nodded and looked around at his teammates faces.

Sugawara was sobbing hysterically, as Daichi frantically grabbed tissues, Nishinoya and Tanaka were blushing and clearly holding back screams over Y/N's body. Kageyama sent a glare their way and they immediately stopped. Hinata was watching with sparkling eyes and a wide smile and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were watching closely and smiling, even if this was their 30th performance they've been to. For Kageyama, it was his first, and he couldn't be more amazed.

The song continued with a piano interlude as Y/N leaped off her feet and landed in a sit spin, spinning along to the music as she held one of her feet out infront of her. The crowd cheered and Kageyama could tell that some of them were ever crying. To be honest, he could feel tears pricking the corners of his eyes from how beautiful she looked.

Kageyama averted his eyes back to Y/N and trailed them to her face. His eyes widened when he saw her face.

She was crying. Her face showed she was in pain but she was trying to hide it as she continued the routine. Kageyama couldn't help but worry.

Is she okay? Is she hurt? Did I do something? What's wrong with her?

"Please just end. Hurry up and be over already damn it!" The girl thought to herself as the song came to the end and she span into her ending pose.

The song ended with Y/N stood beautifully right in the center of the rink. The crowd erupted into cheers and screams as the lights turned back on. Karasuno's Volleyball team all stood up, cheering her name and clapping until their hands were red and sore.

Y/N took her final bow, before turning around to exit the rink. The second she stepped off, she was attacked by a group of energetic boys. The Karasuno Volleyball team of course.

Kageyama had ran over to her, lifting her off her feet and holding her high, Nishinoya and Tanaka were running around in circles, cheering her name and Tsukishima was giving her pats on the back while Daichi calmed Suga down.

"Y-You did so well out there.." Kageyama praised his girlfriend, lowering her down on the ground and smiling softly at her. She only looked up at him with a weak smile and teary eyes.

"T-Thank y-you.." She managed to say, barely as a whisper as her body was completely exhausted.

"Hey, you okay Y/N?" Tsukishima asked, genuinely worried as Sugawara managed to calm the boys down.

"I-I'm okay, it was just too much.. I'm e-exhausted.." She coughed and held onto her boyfriend so she didn't pass out right there on the spot. Kageyama immediately lifted her off the ground once again and carried her over to a bench. He sat her down carefully as the team crowded around her, Kageyama on his knees infront of her.

She held her chest as she slowly began to catch her breath. Kageyama took the opportunity to wrap his jacket around her, sending another glare to Nishinoya and Tanaka, who were clearly staring at her body.

She laughed lightly and looked up at the boys with a warm smile as they all smiled back, even Tsukishima.

(time skip)

The team and Y/N walked out of the stadium, a gold medal wrapped around her neck and her hand intertwined with Kageyama's.

"What do you say we go out for some victory ramen?" Daichi suggested as the whole team cheered in response. They began walking, Daichi and Suga in front and Kageyama and Y/N at the back.

Y/N leaned her head against Kageyama's arm and smiled softly. Kageyama blushed at this and held her hand tighter.

"You looked beautiful out there.." He mumbles from embarrassment and Y/N giggled.

"Why thank you," She smiled and looked up at him and he blushed. He looked back at the team and at Y/N, before leaning down and pressing his soft lips against hers. The girl was taken back, but kissed him back, her smile never leaving her face. He pulled away to her dismay, and flushed a million shades of red. She giggled and kissed his nose, turning his face more red.

"Hey! Lovebirds! Hurry up already!" Daichi yelled back to the couple.

"Sorry!"

(end)

omg this is so long-
yeah sorry for not updating 🥺🥺
take this oVERLY long chapter to make up for it

go watch yuri on ice too or i'll come eat u

jk ily

baiii 🥺💓