Amber The Eevee

• Dedicated to Jeffrey Reed

hello im Amber. im an eevee. this is a fan fic about my family.i wrote it cause i dont know what eeveelution to evolve into.so, i was wondering if you guys would help me out.Also, i do NOT own pokemon, this is an 100 o\o fan fic i swear, and it might be kinda bad but its my first that hasnt fell though (so far) Enjoy :D

Chapter 1. Time to leave

"Evolve into vaporeon, its the strongest eeveelution!" Lake screams over all our sisters. "no evolve into jolteon,its stronger than vaporeon!" I can't stand them. They are sooooooooooo annoying sometimes. They're always telling me to do this or do that or evolve onto this eeveelution! Uuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhh! At least my two brothers, Lake and Leaf don't get in my face like they do. I'm the youngest and i still have no idea as to what i'll evolve into.If you're wondering my brothers & sisters are( in age order) Princess (espeon), Lake (vaporeon), Jessi (jolteon), Snow (glaceon), Leaf (leafeon). Okay, i'm rambling,i just wanted to let you know. I find my mom outside. It appears She's waiting for me. "Oh my look how you've grown!" She says (mainly to herself) "I'm sure you father would be proud! I know I am!" she's beaming brighter than the sun "Now it's your turn to leave on an adventure of your own. Your father and I did when we were your age. Your brothers and sisters too. So have fun, but not to much fun*, I want you to come back someday!" I smile. My mom is the best. "Goodbye Mom," I tell her as I give her a hug, "I promise I'll come back someday."

So,this story takes place the day i left our hometown Lynden**,Kanto with my two best frinds Pixie*** and Woofer****.next stop Viridian Forest Gym*****.

* It's kinda my saying

**pronounced Lindin

***Pixie is a vulpix

****Woofer is a growlithe

*****since Amber (me) does NOT have a trainer,the gyms are in areas near the acual city and the gym leader is a pokemon.Also, just like the games and anime,the Viridian Gym leader (or Viridian Forest gym leader) is not there until AFTER the other 7 gyms are defeated.