University of California

~TROYE'S POV~

I had applied to many colleges over the years, the many years, but I hadn't been as excited about any uni for a long time as I was about the University of California. I was majoring in filmography, which I usually majored in, that or a music major, and they had one of the best programs for film.

I couldn't wait to start. I already knew a lot about film of course, seeing as I had graduated with a film major at least 15 times. This year I was entering school under the name Troye Sivan Mellet. I don't know where the name came from, but every time I have to create a new identity, the perfect name comes to me. I was quite excited about Troye actually. Not only did adding an 'E' to the end of the name make me feel slightly edgy, Troye, the person, was quite close to my own personality. I usually chose to be someone I was not; big nerd, total jock, party animal, that way I could experience it all, but this identity was nearly true to who I really was.

Tumblr loving, gay as fuck, into film and good music. I wasn't born loving tumblr, seeing as Internet wasn't even around when I was born, but one of my friends from a few identities ago told me about it and I fell in love. I also loved youtube, I would probably have a YouTube channel, if I ever aged. People seeing me every week online without me changing for years would seem pretty suspicious. So I didn't do it.

I decided that Troye would be very close to my own self so that I didn't have to worry about always acting right, at least for a few years. Being in so many different identities caused me to become quite a good actor, I would take on the lifestyle of someone else for a few years, as if it were an acting job, and then become a new character. Teenagers think they have to act right all the time, to fit in, but they know nothing.

I probably could have become a very succesful actor, but if I did, again the anti-aging factor would cause some commotion. I would be like the next Thomas Brodie-Sangster. That's part of why I loved film so much, I could be around the most wonderful and creative people, the theatre kids, but I would be behind the camera. and no one would ever know it was me.

I layed down in the bed of my house in Nebraska. I lived in the middle of nowhere, perfect for keeping my little secret safe, with no neighbors there to pester me. I always kept the house, selling it from one identity to the other, I don't know how no one had noticed yet, it was completely illegal, but I had kept it up for so long I didn't think anyone really cared. I looked around the bedroom. My walls were painted a dark blue, with some fairy lights strung on the ceiling, I'm so gay. There was and 'at' sign lamp on my beside table. I had some of my favorite clothes packed into a few suitcases in the corner of the room. My laptop and other necessities in the carry on bag I would take on the plane tomorrow. I couldn't wait to get to LA.

~Author's note~ I'm so sorry if this was the most confusing thing ever, if you didn't already know, Troye is immortal and forever stuck as an nineteen year old. So he changes his identity to not get caught. I'm still working out some complications but I hope you liked it.

Also comment if you liked it or if it made you feel some kinda way.
Vote maybe? Xoxo~Eleanor