13

~TYLER'S POV~

For some reason I really loved how people saw such great chemistry between Troye and I. I mean I obviously didn't feel it in the moment, but when I looked back at the video to check out just what all the commotion was about, I did see a little spark between Troye and I that I had never noticed. #Troyler started getting more and more popular, and I quickly gained subscribers. I took this 15 minutes of fame as a gift, and started telling everyone I met to go watch my videos. Troye was supportive of me, but the more I gained, the less he went out, until I was at 50,000 subs and Troye only left the dorm to go to class, and rarely talked to me either.

"Troye?" I asked him one day, extremely concerned.

"Oh hey Ty." He answered glumly.

"What's up Troye? Why are you so melancholy all of a sudden?"

"Oh it's nothing..." He answered me suspiciously

"Why?"

"Well you haven't talked to anyone for a week, I'm worried, and so are some of our other friends. I'm meeting Dan and Phil for lunch in a minute, wouldn't you like to come and talk about what's going on?"

"It's nothing!" He suddenly snapped at me. "And if I told you, you wouldn't understand and your probably wouldn't even believe me."

I didn't know where this outburst came from, or what the hell he was talking about, but I decided I could find out later when he wasn't seething. I started to walk out to meet Dan and Phil.

"Oh and Troye? That means there definitely is something going on."

~TROYE'S POV~

As Tyler walked out my heart sunk. when he slammed the door it shattered. I knew I was going to have to tell him. The first person I ever actually wanted to be friends with and I was going to have to tell him that I was a freak. I wouldn't tell him right away, but he was smart enough to know that there was something going on, and lying to him was causing me so much pain. Why couldn't I just make up something. Why did lying to him make me hurt so bad? Was I really going to risk my normal life by telling him my secret and possibly being sent to the government to be tested or something? Just for him?

Yes.

I was and I knew it. Because somewhere in my heart, something was stirring that hadn't been known for a hundred years. And I couldn't hold it off. The few short months I've known him, I came to realize something.

I love Tyler Oakley.

A/N

Hey I'm a horrible person and this is short and I don't know what to do with it so what if I just ended it?

I honestly have no ideas for anything and I'm crying cuz I'm bad.

I love you please comment

Xoxo~eleanor