14

a/n sorry I'm a piece if shit but somewhere i got 1k reads so i guess its time to celebrate oopsy also my lack of ideas came from the troyler dry spell that is still going on ugh 'tronnor' but i can see that ig

~Troye's POV~

I gasped as the thought entered my mind. I had only really known Ty for a few months, which was nothing compared to my lifetime, but maybe that's why I was suddenly so sure. I loved Tyler, and I knew it because I had never felt so strongly about anything ever in my some hundred years of living. The more I thought about the risks this thing would have and the problems with being on Youtube, the more I started to freak out. I pulled out my phone and and started to call Ty, like I would usually do in a crisis situation, but sighed in despair as I realized I couldn't tell him. Times like these, a boy wishes he had a mother to call, so I did the next best thing.

"Hey, Troye! What's up my peep?" A familiar and chirpy voice sounded through the phone.

"Um, Grace? Do you ever love a guy, like really love him? But he can't know you love him because you have a lot to lose? And do you ever just see this guy, and know that he doesn't love you, but you just can't stand how much you love him but you can't?" The words spewed out of my mouth, and as I spoke, tears dripped down my cheeks like I had a leaky faucet where my eyes should be.

"Troye, baby, you're going to have to tell Tyler you love him sometime." She tole me, sounding both sympathetic and matter-of-fact.

"Grace, I know, but I can't. And he's so excited about his Youtube thing and he wants me to keep doing it with him, but I can't, that especially I mean if I do, bad things could happen." I whimper to her.

"Troye, Troye, shhh. Why don't you come over to Hannah's? I'm here with my friend Connor, and I think you need something to ease your mind."

"Ew Grace! Now is not the time to hook me up with one of your randos!" I cried out laughing.

"That's not what I meant you little-" she laughed loudly, "sorry, Hannah keeps making puns. Here talk to her while I go throw up in her sink because I'm LAUGHING TO HARD." I assume she directed the last part at Hannah, but it made me feel a little better to know that they were inviting me to have fun.

"Listen buddy, just come over, you need a beverage to calm you down."

"Oh- alright, I'll be right over."

~Tyler's POV~
The whole time I was with Dan and Phil I couldn't help thinking about Troye. As usual, the two were all over each other, and for some reason seeing them so happy together made me think of him. They were a little more subtle, thankfully, since they were in public and I was there, but I became so uncomfortable (and so full of pheels) during one of their more passionate make-out sessions that I couldn't help myself from saying something.

"Uhm, soooo, Phan, how did you guys end up getting together?" I asked awkwardly after clearing my throat, and the men seemed to remember that I was there watching them make-out in front of me.

"Well, you see Tyler, I was like 'Who's that little nerd over there standing alone in the corner?' So I went to talk to him and he was apparently a Phil fangirl and had been stalking me so we talked and then we got bored of wherever we were and we went home and we've been together ever since." Phil laughed as he recalled the story.

Dan made a face and pointed at Phil in mock anger.
"No Phil, No, No, that is not what happened." Dan's lilting Winny the Pooh esque voice said loudly. "No, you see I wasn't really stalking him so much as, I don't know, closely following every move he made." Dan argued, realizing he had just described stalking only once he had finished speaking.

"Sooo, maybe I was stalking him but still." And he pointed at Phil's face again.

"Ugh, you are so married." I told them.

"We aren't announcing it until 2022, so don't tell anyone." Phil teased, but I felt a tug at my heart.

I'm a true phangirl. I thought to myself. Watching them has taken my mind off of my biggest problems, including my sweet troyesivan. I should get back to him.

A/N
IM A HOE IM A HOE IM A HOE IM A HOE IM SORRY I REALLY AM ALSO THERE'S NO WARNING WITH THIS SO YEHA BUT READ AWAY MY CHULDEREN. ALSO TYLER IS ME IM SORRY IM A TRU PHANGIRL I LIKE THEM MORE THEYRE JUST SO MARRIED. OKAY BUT SOON IS GONNA GET ANGSTY BECAUSE THIS STORY IS NOT EVEN AT A STOPPING POINT I JUST NEEDED SOME STUFF TO HAPPEN IRL IG??? BUT YES ILY

also thank you to my sweet child @mitch4332 for reading this and commenting and actually enjoying this im surprised but thanks

XOXO~eleanor