Airplane 2

~TYLER'S POV~

I raced into the gate for my plane. It wouldn't be coming for at least an hour. My heart hadn't slowed down from the security gate. It was my first time alone in an airport, and I was very traumatized.

I had been stepping through a security machine when the was a loud beeping sound and a red light. The people working the machine had me step back and take off anything metal, I took off everything I could think of. Watch, belt, shoes, socks, coat, and sweater. I was left in a white undershirt and jeans, feeling very uncomfortable. But the beep continued. The airport workers scanned me, then patted me down, which was very uncomfortable, but they found nothing.

They had me step under the machine once again and the beep stopped, I was free to go, but by this time everyone in the line was groaning about how long it was taking, and had seen my unfortunate dilemma. I made it through the rest of the airport, but my heart hadn't stopped pounding.

Boarding the plane, I saw a tough looking teenager with red hair and a shirt from some band I didn't recognize hug her little brother, then she quickly looked up to see if anyone had noticed her show of affection. The girl and her brother sat down next to two women, one holding a baby.
SAAAAME! I thought to myself, sitting a few rows behind them. I was next to a very large, smelly man, and across the isle from a young lady gently rocking a crying baby. Next to her, a boy about my age put headphones in.

Woof. That was a cute looking boy. Almost angelic. I was a little disappointed I wouldn't be seeing him again, as I always was when I saw hot boys in public. The baby next to me continued to wail. As the plane started lifting off I heard a light humming noise, the baby fell silent as I strained to listen. It was one of the most beautiful sounds I had ever heard. I recognized the tune, but in a distant kind of way, like I had heard it some time before I was born or before I could remember anything. I couldn't put my finger on the name of the song, but I found myself able to hum along. The sound stopped, and I realized it was the boy who had been humming. Maybe he was an angel.

He and the woman had a hushed conversation, then he put his headphones back on. I pulled my laptop out and logged onto Tumblr.

~

I woke up just as the seat belt buckle light dinged on. The plane landed and my ears started to pop. Once we were allowed, I stood up for the first time in hours. I cracked my back as the lady with the baby started down the aisle. I pulled my bags out of the overhead compartment, standing on my toes to reach it. I was still arching my back as I did this, not realizing that my butt was right it line of vision of the mysterious angel boy until I turned around. My face started getting red, and he smirked at me.
"Oh, sorry, uh." I stammered.

"No problem. It wasn't that bad a view." He smirked harder as my face turned a the shade of subtle ripe tomato.

I grabbed my bags and scurried off the plane, not wanting to make a bigger fool of myself. I called a taxi and it took me through the traffic of LA and onto the campus. I reached my dorm room, and crashed onto the bed, suddenly feeling very tired. I shouldn't have jet lag, but I was just tired in general. I fell asleep on the bare mattress, dreaming about the angel boy on the plane and the edgy Jew I would soon be meeting.

A/N

Hey buddies. Comment if you are even here.

Tell me if this is added to your library so I know if anyone is even reading this or what.

Also shoutout to my bae @brita_laura cuz she thinks this is good

I love you, comment/vote please

Tell me if I'm updating to much.
Xoxo~Eleanor