Dorms

~TROYE'S POV~

I don't know what came over me on the plane. I had been trying to get out of the plane, when suddenly there was an ass in my face. It was a cute ass, and I wasn't complaining, but I didn't have to tell the poor boy that. He looked so embarrassed. I didn't mean to make him creeped out or anything, I don't even know what happened. Usually I wouldn't even go out of my way to talk to anyone I didn't have to, but I had noticed him looking at me earlier on the ride, and I just wanted to have some fun, not turn the kid as red as a tomato.

I had a car pick me up and take me to the campus. I hauled all my stuff up the stairs, since the elevators were full. part of living forever meant that I was a little bit less effected by things like pain or stress. Sure, a few minutes of pain for one person was still a few minutes of pain for me, but the minutes were less in the grand scheme of things. So I struggled to get my crap up 4 flights of steps, but I didn't let it bother me at all. I was the second door on the right coming from the west door. Room 414. I knocked on the door, not wanting to startle my roommate if he or he was already in the room. I didn't get any reply, so I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I was confused when I saw bags of luggage already on the floor. I saw a male figure lying face down on a bare bed. He had a cute butt.

Holy shit! He had the cute butt. The cute butt of the boy I embarrassed on the plane. Well this should be awkward when he wakes up. In the mean time I decided to distract myself busy setting up my side of the room. I assumed that he had claimed the bed he was sleeping on, so I took the other side. I made up my bed with my grey bedsheets, then covered it with a soft charcoal and navy blue striped duvet. I strung up a set of fairy lights, hoping that the cute butt boy wouldn't think they were too 'girly'. I folded my pants and t shirts and boxers and put them into the drawers attached to the desk under the loft bed. This was the set up of many of the rooms I had stayed in. Lofts with desks under them, very compact. I had learned to grow accustomed to the coziness, and I sort of enjoyed not having to worry about a whole house. Although of course I did have to pay the house taxes all the time, I wasn't having to actually care for the house, so it didn't bother me that much. I hung my thick sweaters and dress pants in my part of the closet and lined up my shoes underneath. I heard the boy stirring behind me. I looked up at him, but he seemed to still be asleep. I grabbed my backpack and set up my school supplies on the desk. I had a tin for storing pencils and such for the room, and a few notebooks that I put in a drawer. Those notebooks aren't for school however. Finally I grabbed my carry on bag and find my charger. I plugged the charger into an outlet strategically placed on the wall behind the the desk, at desk height so the cord would have to stretch. I plugged in my laptop to charge.

"Would you not make so much noise moving all that stuff around? I'm trying to sleep." I heard a voice from behind me.
"Ah sleeping beauty woke up. We meet again my cute assed friend." I teased. What was I doing, I barely knew the kid. I'm pretty sure I wasn't at a teasing stage yet, or Troye wasn't, but he seemed to be turning into a sassy kind of person, so I went with it. I couldn't suddenly shift out of it now. My identities did that a lot, they seemed to take on a personality of their own. That was very strange to me, considering that I'm the one who created the personalities, but I just had to roll with the punches.

The boy looked at me confused for a minute, then realization crossed his face, and then something like excitement, but it was gone in a flash.

"Oh, you must be Troye!" He said, climbing down from the bed.

"I am, and what is your name?" He hesitated.

"Or do you just want me to call you cute ass?"

"Uh.. No. I- I'm Tyler. Tyler Oakley. I, uh, I thought you would know that front he registration papers." He told me.

"Oh right, yes I recognize that name," I lied, not even bothering to have read any registration paper. "It's sorry I was just totally spacing for a minute."

"Oh, it's fine." After a moment of silence I started to put my headphones in. "Oh and Troye?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry to ask, but... uhm, are you Jewish?"

A/N

Hey bitches. So this story has some reads and idk where they came from, but thanks!

I like it a little more now that the story is started. I think it's just really hard to start out. This is my first fic but omg they met.

Btw, go read Glazed Eyes Empty Hearts by @troyleraccount because holy fuck shit it's so good. Lemme just say, there's murder and Troyler and what else do you need?

Also it's not my fault I'm updating so quick. @brita_laura is holding a knife to my throat telling me to do it. Chill bro.

Anyway, comment and vote and tell me I can write.

Xoxo- Eleanor