Morning

Hey Rylie's mom, please don't read my story. Love you. But please don't.

~TROYE'S POV~

I woke with a pounding in my head. I groaned, trying to remember last night. Well from the pounding in my brain I could tell I had drunk a little to much. Although my hangover wasn't as bad as I was expecting. After the initial shock it was more like a full throb. I remember Ty helping me into a cab, but after that everything went blank.

Had he made me drink water? Was he so caring that he helped someone dull their hangover after a day of knowing them? What kind of sweet, naive boy was he? I would call him an angel boy but I didn't like to throw around that term lightly, seeing as I'm pretty sure my immortality and my 100 year time skip had something to do with an ethereal being.

I rolled over to see bright sunshine from the window pouring into my eyes. I groaned deeply.

"Ah, sleeping beauty woke up." A loud voice sounded through the room. Mocking what I had said only yesterday. I groaned again at the deafening sound and Tyler caught on.
"Sorry, how's your head?" He whispered at me.

"It's not the worst hangover I've ever had." I admitted before catching myself. I was only supposed to be alive for nineteen years, how many hangovers could I have had? I didn't want him to think I was a teen alcoholic or something.

He didn't seem to notice anything though.

"Tillyyyyy." I whined, using the pet name that had started as a joke. "Tilly close the curtain." He looked at me in disgust. I thought he was being serious until he scoffed at me.

"Just because you say something in that adorable voice doesn't mean I'm going to do it for you." But even as he said this he walked over the the blinds to shut it.

"You are so lucky it's Saturday." He giggled at me. I stuck my head sack into the soft quiet darkness of the blanket.

~TYLER'S POV~
I woke up too early. It was like 7:00 on a Saturday. I felt my member pressed against my pj pants. The dreaded 'morning boner' may not have only been because that's what happens in the morning, and may have also had something to do with my sweet drunk roommate. Of course I wouldn't touch him without his consent, ever, but somehow even looking at him made that okay. 'Snap out of it Tyler, you met him yesterday. You can't already be feeling this way.' I thought to myself as I looked at the sleeping boy across the room from me. Oh how uncomfortable mornings were about to become.

A/N

Sorry this chapter was so short, but anyway. Hey bros. How are you? Anyway this is pretty great and stuff but lol penis.

I hope you like this because I did this instead of making my portfolio for English class so sick my ass. Also ily and I have the fluffiest scene planned in my head but it works wayyy better for a Phanfic than for Troyler so I may have to start writing Phan too. I'll do it when I'm farther along with this one. Or it could be a one shot.

Anyway, if your name is Mama Tu, please don't read this because there will be some smuttiness and some trigger stuff so don't tell mi mom.

Xoxo~Eleanor