Vivian's Appearance and Headcanons

(These two chapters are gonna be short and sweet. Trigger warning for some points in this chapter for a character death.)

-----------------Backstory-------------------------

-Vivian has been in heaven since 1813. She died from an incurable illness

-She joined heaven's more combatant ranks, which is where she got her sword from. She was scared to fight at first but wanted to prove her worth to the other soldiers and higher ups. She never took breaks because of this, which resulted in her being overworked and stressed most of the time.

-During a fight with demonic forces, she ended up meeting Taylor. Despite nearly killing each other on their first meeting, the two secretly began talking to each other, and whenever there was a war with Taylor involved, she would sneak off to her. This wouldn't often, because Vivian was on the front lines, and Taylor wasn't a very combative demon, as she would rather hide and defend herself if necessary. This was before the 'treaty of peace' which resulted in the Dictionarium being made, Dixie being created as a half demon/half angel [Halfling], and heavenly and demonic presences coming to earth to oversee it.

-Eventually a higher up angel caught Vivian talking to Taylor, and since she wouldn't kill her, she had her halo forcefully removed with magic. While trying to defend herself, she ended up shrinking her left wing in the process, making it impossible for her to fly.

-Many years later of being unable to fight, being cast aside and being ignored by other angels, she ended up being assigned to the Dictionarium by her higher ups. They did this because they thought the Dictionarium would fail and she would fall apart alongside it. In fact, all they sent were angels who they thought was a lost cause. However, it didn't and it ended being a sigh of relief for her. She refused to go back and report to heaven; all the angels did. Later on, the demon ratio matched the angel ratio and one more demon came up to help the Dictionarium; Taylor, carrying a small Dixie.

-Vivian, along with the other angels and demons there were very confused. How is there a halfling that no one knew about? Apparently, the higher ups wanted to use Dixie as a peace offering for the way the angels were mistreated, and the higher ups in hell wanted to see if it was possible to merge an angel and demon together without causing the offspring an intense amount of pain. They decided to place her in the library where the Dictionarium was held, due to how well the angels and demons got along.

-So not only did everyone there have a sacred book to protect, they now had a kid to take of. Vivian hopped on the opportunity right away, because she always to have a kid, and Taylor helped her raise her. Later on Taylor asked Vivian out, and the two began to date.

-Now, in the present, Dixie grew up to own the library and protect the Dictionarium, with Taylor being her self proclaimed first aid, and Taylor helping her with those duties.

------------10 Small Headcanons--------------------

1. Vivian has became a self proclaimed therapist/mom to all the other demons, angels and Dixie

2. Whenever Dixie, her friends, or any coworkers get sick, Vivian gets horrified, because of how she went out in her mortal life.

3. Her wings still hurt from time to time, and she gets massive migraines now and then.

4. She doesn't know how to work modern tech well, she usually gets Taylor or Dixie to help her.

5. She tells 'back in my day' stories whenever Taylor's being lazy.

6. She can speak French and play the piano.

7. She tries to get the angels and demons together for board game night, and she tries to do the same with Dixie and her coworkers

8. She gets depressed sometimes by thinking about her time in heaven after her injuries.

9. She gets panic attacks because of being attacked by her former higher ups, which results in Taylor coming in to comfort her.

10. Vivian's scared to take Dixie on a trip to heaven because of what she been through and she doesn't want the same treatment to Dixie in case they're still mad at her