Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Elsa

There was a harsh knock at the door that woke up Merida and I. I heard Merida groan and I sat up.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly and tiredly.

"Joe! It's 7:15, get ready and be outside the house by 7:50!" He said and I heard him walk away from the door.

"Well, who's going to shower first?" I asked and looked over at Merida. Her eyes were closed, and there were snoring sounds coming out of her mouth. "That would be me, then." I said to myself and grinned before pulling out some skinny jeans and a crop top.

I got the other stuff I needed and went into the bathroom. I showered and after I put on the outfit and blow dried my hair.

I let it down, combed it, and put on some makeup. I yawned and stretched before walking out of the bathroom. I walked up to Merida and flicked her forehead.

She jolted up. "What?" She asked tiredly and rubbed her eyes.

Her bead head didn't look a lot different from her everyday head.

"Go take a shower and get dressed, we're shooting today." I said and she nodded before walking to her clothes and pulling out a tank top and leggings.

"What about breakfast?" She asked. "They have a kitchen done stairs. I'll meet you there once you finish." I said and she walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and some other stuff before leaving the room and walking downstairs.

A few people were down already, Hiccup was. I walked up to him and he yawned.

"Morning Elsa."

"Morning Hiccup."

"Eh. I prefer Hic."

I rolled my eyes playfully and he chuckled. I was about to ask where Jack was until someone walked up to us.

"Hey guys!" Rapunzel said happily. "Hey Rapunzel." We replied.

She scoffed and smiled. "Don't call me that. We're friends, right? I prefer Punzie." She said and I gave her a fake smile, so did Hiccup.

She continued to talk to us until I spotted Jack and Merida coming over. Rapunzel scooted over as they walked up to us.

"Good morning Elsa." Jack said happily. I grinned at him. Rapunzel grunted before leaving us.

"Attention! Everyone get in a car, we're going to the set!"

30 minutes later...

The makeup artists were doing the usual, and I frowned as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing an outfit like I was on the beach, we were filming on one. In the movie I have to pretend to be friends with Rapunzel. Ugh.

After my outfit was finished, I walked out and spotted Jack. He was wearing swim trunks. I was wearing a bikini.

He walked up to me.

"Nice outfit." He said and I rolled my eyes. "You too. I guess."

We kept talking until we had to shoot. So in the beginning me and Rapunzel are hanging in the beach, then Jack is playing volleyball with Hiccup and some other people. He hits the ball and it hits me and y'know. Stuff happens.

Rapunzel walked up to us.

"This is sooo exciting!" She said happily and I flashed her a fake grin. We went to our spots and soon, started recording.