NEW BOOK: COMING SOON

YAY NEW BOOK!

But news (that some of you will not like): the book idea is my own :(

Sorry to the people who gave me ideas! But I promise, once I finish the new book, I'll write a prequel (maybe) for this book, then one of the ideas given to me.

That is, unless you guys want a sequel/prequel to the new book I'm going to write next.

The title is: Her Superman.

Here is da description:

Jack Frost. All he ever wanted was someone to understand him, to accept him for who he was. It was hard to find someone like that, especially since he's one of the outcasts in his high school. He's finally in his last year of high school, still looking for that special someone. Now meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the members in the popular senior group in the high school, along with Hiccup Haddock, Rapunzel Corona, and Merida Dunbroch. It's called the big 4. She may seem like she's the type to not care, but she's actually the exact opposite. Is Elsa the one Jack is looking for? *DISCLAIMER: CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE UNLESS SAID SO*

Based on the song: Superman by Joe Brooks.

SOOOOO

WHATCHA THINK

DOES IT SOUND BAD :(

Give me ur opinions on it, and I'll decide if I should or should not start writing it.

SO PLAS

Tell me erryrthang.

K I love you guys!

~Author~💕