𝐄 | ♫︎ 00.02

CHAPTER TWO,

"Meet the messed up creation of
my parents."

KENIA'S POV

KENIA'S POV.
°♪༄♫︎➪

"SO WHAT Y'ALL working on?" I asked, dropping myself on the beanbag in the corner of the living room with a bag of potato chips. The boys turned to me and shrugged.

"A song." Nick answered in a 'duh' tone. I rolled my eyes at him.

He is so annoying sometimes.

"Oh, really? Didn't know that, dumbass." I threw a chip in my mouth as he rolled his eyes at me. "But what kind? Like genre, or subject." They shrugged yet again, Brandon grabbing a notebook which I knew all too well.

They write their songs in it.

"Probably love or something." Daniel answered with a simple smile. I faked a gag.

"Gross." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"What's gross about love?" Corbyn turned to me confused.

"It's a disgusting distraction from your main goals in life. Just like fairy tales, it's fake and made up so people start to believe in stupid shit and become dreamers." I let out while walking off, glancing back for a second at the shocked and confused faces of the Why Don't We boys after.

"Is your sister for real right now?" I heard behind me. I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to my room with my stuff.

-

JACK'S POV.
°♪༄♫︎➪

"IS YOUR SISTER FOR real right now?" Zach asked the Prettymuch guys, but mostly Zion though.

"Yeah, what was that all about?" Daniel piped in. Zion shrugged.

"Meet the messed up creation of my parents." He let out with a chuckle, his bandmates joining in.

"What do you mean?" Jonah asked confused, like the rest of us four.

"Well, you see, my little sister here was a very happy, love-crazy girl when she grew up. Obsessed with fairy tales and everything."

That's cute.

"But our parents didn't like that so they took her books full with tales away and hid all her romance movies and books. She got a lecture every day for at least an hour about how wrong love is, and what kind of horrible things it does to you and your life." He paused and sighed a little, rubbing his temples.