𝐒 | ♫︎ 00.14

THE EPILOGUE,

"Once upon a time-"

°years later

-

THIRD POV
°♫︎༄♪➪

"MOMMY PLEASE, ONE more!" Ophelia Sadie Avery pleaded, watching as her mom closed the book she just read.

"You already said that two stories ago." Kenia Kuwonu sat on the end of her daughter's bed, bitting the inside of her cheek while holding back a smile and looking away.

"Pretty please?" Ophelia pouted, her eyes looking as big as ones of a puppy.

Kenia could absolutely not resist those big brown eyes, how much she tried to ignore them- it never worked.

Ophelia didn't get them from a stranger.

Kenia shook her head lightly, scolding in her head.

Damn you, Jack.

"Fine," She sighed, grabbing the book filled with fairy tales again. "but just one, then you're gonna sleep." Kenia pointed her finger in front of her the little girl.

Ophelia squealed, nodding repeatedly while struggling a bit to clap her hands together since the sleeves of her why don't we hoodie were too long. It was way too big for the four year-old, but it was warm, soft- and her father's.

So just try to take that away from her.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you!" She smiled widely, lightly jumping up and down.

Kenia laughed while trying to grab a hold of her daughter so she would sit still again.

Everyone could see just that Ophelia wasn't going to sleep any time soon, still having too much energy inside of her small body.

Kenia opened the book, turning page by page until she found one she hadn't read in a while.

Princess and The Frog.

She looked over at her daughter who was waiting patiently, and whose big brown eyes never left her mother for a second.

It was easy to say that story time was her favourite time of the day. Well, besides visiting her father and 'uncles' in the studio- of course.

"Once upon a time, there was a-" As Kenia told her daughter the story, she moved over to sit next to Ophelia who gladly cuddled into her side. Kenia smiled, gently stroking Ophelia's dark brown curls, and not hearing the front door getting opened.

But someone did hear her.

Jack Robert Avery waved goodbye to Daniel James Seavey who had offered to bring him home. He watched as the car moved out of sight before closing the door and slipping out of his shoes.