𝐄 | ♫︎ 00.13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN,

"Not gonna lie, that was really
cheesy."

°three days later

°three days later

-

"KENY HURRY UP" Zion shouted from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Just give me a sec!" I shouted back.

"You said that like a hour ago!" Nick shouted.

Oops?

"Fine, fine, I'm coming!" I sighed and walked away from the mirror in my bathroom. I grabbed everything, walking downstairs where I met with the guys.

"There she is!" Austin clapped his hands together before he opened the door for me.

"Very funny." I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

"I don't even understand why you took so much time to get ready. That's nothing like you." Zion shrugged, closing the door behind him.

He's right, normally I wouldn't take over an hour.

But something about that day- something about the release party- made me actually wanna take my time to look good.

I don't know why though.

"Easy, two words." Nick chuckled. "Jack. Avery." He smirked lightly as he opened the car door for me. I shoved him in the meanwhile at which he laughed.

"Shut up, you idiot."

The five guys laughed before they paired themselves up in two groups for the two cars we were gonna use.

Nick got in the driver seat with Zion in the passenger, and Brandon sat next to me in the back.

Edwin and Austin got in the other car, because Austin wanted to see his son- Theodore- real quick. He and Ansley- his girlfriend- couldn't come.....Maybe later, but not at the moment.

I remembered a mirror selfie that I made and decided to post it to stay active on my social media, also posting something on Twitter while I was busy.

____________________________

TWITTER.

Keniakuwonu
@/lazygirl

Ready for that new song.

💬689 🔃197 ❤8K

________________________

INSTAGRAM.