𝐑 | ♫︎ 00.08

CHAPTER EIGHT,

"It's okay, you're safe."

°three days later

°three days later

-

KENIA'S POV.
°♫︎༄♪➪

"You say you can't live without me. So why aren't you dead yet? Why you still breathing?-"

I nodded along the quiet noise coming out of my speaker, tapping my pen on my desk out of boredom.

The house is silent- except for the low sound of music coming out of my room- everyone being asleep.

But can you blame them?

It's past one a.m. in the evening and they had to stay in the studio from seven a.m. 'til eleven p.m. to make some progress.

The guys are currently at a low point and they can't seem to combine all their lose pieces.

And this girl is still awake because of,

one. A messy sleep schedule that's all over the place.

Two. Coffee, lots of coffee.

So for me currently to fall asleep is pretty impossible.

I groaned silently and slammed my head against my desk before stumbling over to my bed, falling flat on it. I grabbed my pillow and pushed my face in it.

"Come on sleep, where are you when I need you?" I mumbled to myself.

I don't mind staying up late since I do it very often, but I'm bored so I rather sleep.

"Fuck my life." I groaned and rolled on my back just when my phone lit up. I reached for it and read my screen, a text from Jack coming in.

What's he still doing up? I thought he said he was exhausted earlier?

_______________________________

IMESSAGE.
_____________________

jack [jack🔥]
kenia [kenia😴]
_____________________

JACK🔥
Good evening, my lady

KENIA😴
*cringes*
And 'evening'?
It's past 1 a.m. stupid

JACK🔥
.....
I already regret starting this convo with you