𝐀 | ♫︎ 00.06

CHAPTER SIX,

"Maybe he just gets nervous around you."

KENIA'S POV

KENIA'S POV.
°♪༄♫︎➪

"Honey, I'm home!" Ruby shouted as she walked through my front door since she had the key. I laughed and she jumped on the kitchen counter, across from me. "So this is how a guy-free house feels like, huh?" She chuckled.

"I know, it feels weird." I stated but shrugged. "Anyways, they won't be back 'til midnight, so we have the whole house for ourselves." Ruby nodded and smiled.

"They're at the studio again?" I nodded and grabbed two glasses out of a cupboard.

"Yup, together with the Why Don't We boys." I informed her.

"Oh, that's right, they're doing a collab together."

Normally nobody- except the artists- mangers and producers should know about a collab, or with who the collab is. But Ruby and I are close and it just slipped out about the band.

"Tell me about them." She sent me a small smirk as I handed her a glass of Ice Tea. I shrugged.

"They are nice guys. Funny, kind, very talented and they have quite some energy." I stated simply, jumping on the counter across from her. She raised an eyebrow at me. "What?"

"Oh, come on! I want to know more!" I sighed and took a sip of my drink.

"You have Zach, the youngest who gets along well with Nick and Edwin. They joke around a lot and Zach has his dumb moments every so often where you just wanna slap yourself." I laughed. "You have Daniel who is very talented with instruments. He is kind, has a good eye for details and he is pretty good at songwriting from what I've seen."

"Wait, Daniel Seavey, right? The one from Idols?" Ruby asked to clearify. I laughed but nodded, taking a sip of my drink. "He's a hottie." I almost choked on it, but recovered myself.

"Alright, next one." I changed the subject. "There's Corbyn who loves to talk about his girlfriend and her YouTube channel. We watched a few videos of her together and she seems nice. He is also very smart and sometimes quite random."

"Who's his girlfriend?"

"Christina Marie, also known as Beautychickee." I answered, causing her eyes to grow wide.

"The Beautychickee? I didn't know she has a boyfriend." She exclaimed. I shrugged.

"Yeah, they're not very public about their relationship anymore, but they're going strong." She nodded.

"Okay, go on." I laughed as she waved at me to continue.

"There's the oldest, Jonah. He also has a girlfriend, can be very mature, loves coffee a lot and is very kind. He makes sure the guys actually work from time to time and we have great talks." I laughed, thinking about the last time I was with them.