014. Sway Fight

April 28, 2020
Madison's POV
I had just finished doing a video with Griffin. I invited Brandon to come to Sway to meet Griffin.

I went back home to change and hangout with Tyler for a bit. I chose this outfit to wear.

I said to Tyler "I'm going to my brother's Ty

I said to Tyler "I'm going to my brother's Ty. Don't wait up!" I hopped into Brandon's car and he drove off.

9 pm
I came back to the Sway house with Brandon. It was not crowded as you would expected. Dixie and Avani were here. Nessa was with Mads.

I went up to Dixie and Avani, "Hey girls." They said "Hey" back and we hugged. I introduced them to Brandon, we made small talk. I spotted Griffin. I said "Griffin!!" I made a gesture for him to come over.

"Griff, this is my boyfriend, Brandon. Brandon, this is Griff, my brother." Brandon shake Griffin's hand. "Nice to meet you man." Griffin pulled over Brandon to do the "you hurt her, I hurt you" speech.

Brandon looked a bit frightened. B came right back and gave me a kiss. He pulled me close and hugged me. Dixie got a shot of us kissing. Dixie took a couple more.

I thanked Dixie. "I really hope you treat my brother right. He's been hurt so many times. He might act tough. However on the inside, he's a softie."

Dixie chuckled at the joke I made. "I wouldn't hurt him. He is one of the things that make me happy."

Dixie went to go find Charli. Brandon went to the restroom. Josh and Bryce were by Addison and Nessa. I stopped talking to Josh after he led me on. Bryce and I are sorta close.

Brandon came back from the restroom. We got a drink from the kitchen. I bumped into someone I never thought I would see in a long time. It was Jaxson Karell.

I told Brandon to go outside and find us a spot in one of the chairs. Jaxson in a chilling tone, "Madison Elaine, what a pleasure to see you. Do you miss me babe?" He grabbed my arm tightly which alarmed Griffin and Josh.

I boldly stated "No, I don't, Jax. I suggest you let go of my arm or else." He smirked. "What are you gonna do huh? Remember who's in control," he whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm away from him. I right hooked his face. He berated "YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU BROKE MY NOSE." Griffin and Josh started to come over in concern.

I stared at him. "THERE'S MORE WHERE IT COMES FROM!!! DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME, JAXSON KARELL. Do you know how many weeks it took to heal my ribs? Do you know the pain you put me through, physically and emotionally?"

I punched him in the stomach as Josh held me back. I kicked and screamed "Let go of me. This son of a bitch needs to learn his fucking lesson." Josh whispered "Calm down Addy, he's not worth it."

He let go of me and I walked outside the front yard. I sat on the grass and sighed. Brandon followed me outside. "What happened babe? Why did you punch him?"

I started to cry into Brandon's chest. I buried myself as he tried to soothe me.

"He...He...He did a lot of damage to me. I was only 15 when he manipulated and charmed me. He took advantage of my love and money. Tyler, O'Brien, and Dylan saved me from that disgusting piece of shit. Dylan pieced me back together and for that I will never forget."

Brandon gave a kiss on my head. "Babe, you are one badass bitch. He is an evil person you just took down. He will never hurt you again not if I could help it. I will always be with you. Capiche?"

I responded back "Capiche."

3rd POV
As Brandon comforted Addy. Josh was standing right behind them, his face torn into sadness. Josh chased after Addy but it was too late. Brandon beat him to it. That is when he realized he chose the wrong girl. He loved Nessa with all his heart but with Addy, she had a place in his heart.

Brandon took Addy home. Tyler learned on what happened at Sway. The man looked more angry than Addy had ever seen him before. Brandon tucked Addy into her bed and gave a kiss on her lips.

[New Post from brandon_arreaga]
[New Post from MadisonE]

Liked by edwinhonoret & 424,356 othersMadisonE: Dat's my baby brandon_arreagaLimited Commentsbrandon_arreaga: I fuckin love youshellyhennig: The way they look at each otherholland_roden: Addy looks so happycrystalmreed: The best couple there is kh...

MadisonE: Dat's my baby brandon_arreaga
Limited Comments
brandon_arreaga: I fuckin love you
shellyhennig: The way they look at each other
holland_roden: Addy looks so happy
crystalmreed: The best couple there is
khylinrhambo: Mom & Dad!!
↪️MadisonE: Love you son
brandon_arreaga and MadisonE liked this comment

Liked by edwinhonoret & 424,356 othersMadisonE: Dat's my baby brandon_arreagaLimited Commentsbrandon_arreaga: I fuckin love youshellyhennig: The way they look at each otherholland_roden: Addy looks so happycrystalmreed: The best couple there is kh...

Liked by theaustinporter & 55,345 others
brandon_arreaga: Amour
Limited Comments
MadisonE: I love you bubby.
zionkuwonu: Why are u two so damn cute
edwinhonoret: I feel single when looking at this picture

A/N: I updated the cast list for you to see the face claim for Jaxson Karell