029. New Youtube Video

Madison: (sighs) Hi, today's gonna be a rough video to do. (takes her hoodie sleeve and wipes off the tears) I have decided not to renew my contract with Riverdale. I want to expand my horizons. I will be in all episodes of Season 5 but I'll exit at the end. This is not the end of Joanna Jones.

Another rumor I'll be addressing is whether or not I have a good relationship with my parents. Uhh warning, this video is gonna be raw. A lot of you have been asking and comments on my recent posts about it. I haven't talked to my parents in 4.5 years, I believe. The reason is my parents are really conservative so when I came out as bisexual. My parents freaked and kicked me out. (Madison starts to cry) Umm it was hard for me to come to terms where I was already struggling with my sexuality but for them to not accept me.

If you're wondering why I never told you guys was because my sexuality is my privacy. If you guys know me, you know I'm really a private person. The first person in my mind to call was Dylan. Dylan's mom and dad straight away bought me a plane ticket back to California.

Dylan went to pick me up and I broke down because in all my life, I always talked kindly about my parents in public. In real life, they treated me like I was baggage for them. They have treated my brothers so good but when it came to me, it was like I never existed. I started to busy myself with gigs and everything. My dad treated me better than my mom did. He handed guardianship to Dana and Carl who are Dylan and Ellery's parents.

When I turned 16, they adopted me and legally, I'm Madison Elaine Sprayberry Johnson. In that moment, I felt accepted and happy. Griffin was obviously 18 and going to college. He reconnected with me after the incident with our parents. We fixed our relationship. Now, we're doing fine. With Graham, my parents are not really allowing me to talk to him. It's only if I have Griffin around. Ok anyways back to my Vancouver apartment tour.

Bleep!!!!

Hi, welcome back to my channel. If you're new here, I'm Madison Elaine. You might know me as Joanna Jones, Luna McCall, or Rory Tozier. Maybe the three of them. Anyways, I'm back in Vancouver filming for Riverdale. I have redecorated my whole apartment before I left because of Covid. Let's get to it.

*Transition*

I have Cami here who's my videographer for this vid. Shout out to her. (Cami waves and turn back to Madison) Here's my whole living room/kitchen. I have remodeled it when I first got it so...

My apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms

My apartment has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The 3rd room is a studio. This is the master which is my room.

 This is the master which is my room