053. We're Having A November Wedding

November 22, 2022
Madison's POV
Today is the day I become Mrs.Hood. I had Ellery and Faith do my makeup. Dana came in and gave me a hug. I cried a little. I fanned my face, trying not to cry. Mali was doing my hair, "I'm so glad you're gonna be my sister in law." I haven't seen Calum for 1 day because he and the boys were separated from us girls. Apparently, it's bad for the groom to see the bride the night before the wedding.

Joey was holding Ainsley and handed her to me. She cooed and I said "Mommy and Daddy are getting married today!!" I swayed with her to the music. Dana and Ellery did the honors of zipping me up in my dress.

15 mins later
It was time for the ceremony. I had the PRETTYMUCH boys sing while Carl walked me down the aisle. Austin's son Theo was dragging Ainsley with a wagon towards the aisle. Calum looked at me. He was tearing up. I saw some of the Sway boys and the D'amelio family. I invited them because I wanted to bury the hatchet.

Carl left me and Calum after giving me away. The priest started talking and he said "The bride and groom can now do their vows." Calum started first, "Addy, the first time I met you, you lighted up the room with your laughter and smile. I laid my eyes on you and that was when I knew you were the one. Even though we're not perfect, I can assure you and our little girl that we'll make it to the end of the tunnel."

I said, "Cal, you are my guardian angel. You have accepted me for who I am and the baggage that I carry. You helped me with my depression and anxiety. I know I can rely on you. I promise to be there for you when you need my help. You have given me our beautiful daughter and a wonderful sister in law. I will love you always and forever."

The priest said "Do you Madison, take thee Calum to be your husband?" I nodded, "I do." The priest looked at Calum, "Do you Calum, take thee Madison to be your wife?" He said "I do."

The priest allowed the ring exchange. Theo came up with the rings and we took them. Calum put the ring on my finger first. I slid his onto his finger. He then said "You may now kiss the bride."

Calum kissed me passionately and grabbed my hands. Andre was there to take photos.

AddySprayberry danamusesprayberry