009. Music

March 28, 2020
Madison's POV
During Covid, I started to listen to PM on Spotify and that was when I realized I wanted to have a collab on one of their songs. I had my manager reach out to their manager. Their manager agreed to do it.

So, I ended up outside of the PM house, wearing a mask. I knocked and Nick opened the door. I waved and he called down the rest of the boys. They introduced themselves, "I'm Nick." "I'm Brandon." "I'm Zion." "I'm Austin." "And I'm Edwin."

They simultaneously said "We're PrettyMuch." I said "I'm Madison but you can call me Addy or Addison. Whatever you preferred." 

Brandon then said "I heard you wanted to collab with us." I said "Yep because I'm planning on signing with Columbia Records and basically releasing an EP. So I thought why not collab with some people. My manager made calls to some of my favorite artists including you."

Nick then said "Cool, let's get to songwriting. So, Simon wants us to do a remix on Phases, putting a girl's perspective on it. Then writing another song to put on your EP."

All of us walked to where their studio room was. Brandon started to produce the beats for Phases. He said "What are some ideas for the girl's perspective."

I voiced "Maybe put it where Zion usually raps. I'll read his rap and try to put it in my perspective in the song." The boys nodded and so I got to work.

I reread the rap and analyzed it closely. I read it enough to write down some thoughts on my tablet. So I worked with the boys and sung the last words before Zion's rap. I freestyle and sung "Yeah, instead of choosing you, I chose him. Now I fucked up and stuck in this sitch. Crying over the guy who left me."

The boys' eyes widened as I sung the last part. I said "What? Is it that bad." Edwin then said "No, it was really good. Like really really good." I blushed and said "Thank you." We got back to writing the song.

Liked by brycehall & 578,345 othersMadisonE: Sum studio t i n g s ✨💕Comments imgriffinjohnson: Holy shit, you're finally becoming a singer!!! I have begged Addy to do this for so long

MadisonE: Sum studio t i n g s ✨💕
Comments
imgriffinjohnson: Holy shit, you're finally becoming a singer!!! I have begged Addy to do this for so long.
↪️MadisonE: He begged the longest time and I gave in🙄
jadenhossler: we need to collab soon
↪️MadisonE: for sure
avani: Simpin hard for you girl
↪️MadisonE: I'm simping more for u
dylansprayberry: Can't wait to hear a snip of it.
dixiedamelio: 👏👏👏
coltonhaynes: So excited for u!!!
brycehall: Congrats Addy!!!
tylerposey58: They're gonna hear what I usually hear when she's home.

We ended up finishing the song in 3 days. My manager told me that the promo will be out the next day.