042. Hollywood Fix

Twitter 6 pm
@HollywoodFix
Singer-Actress #AddySprayberry also known as #MadisonElaine has welcomed a baby girl with 5sos Singer #CalumHood
We give our best to the couple and their newborn baby
Comments: 500,988 2,455 retweets
1.2 M Likes 

An hour before Hollywood Fix tweeted

Josh's POV
Bryce invited Jaden and I over because apparently clevvernews got some dirt on us and he wanted us to see if they would say it. Griffin turned on the TV and this clevvernews host said "Before we start this video, we want to congratulate singer-actress, Addy Sprayberry and 5sos singer, Calum Hood on their new baby girl."

I was shocked, to say the least. I asked Griff "Did you know about this?" Griffin looking mad, "No, why didn't she tell me." Before I could say anything, Kio and Anthony came in looking dead ass tired. "Where were you guys?" Kio said "I'm guessing you know."

I scoffed, "Yeah. You are my best friend. Bro, why didn't you tell me," getting all in his face.

Anthony pushed me back a little. "Dude, we didn't tell you or the other guys because it is her own story to tell. She didn't tell Griffin because they aren't close anymore. Dana and Carl are this baby's grandparents. Dylan and Ellery are baby AJ's uncle and aunt. Not Griffin nor Graham. Do they know what went down that night you guys argued and broke up? Me and Kio know the truth."

I tackled Anthony to the ground and punched him. Blake and Noah pulled me off of him. He wiped the blood off of his nose. "You ASSHOLE!!! The reason why Addy broke up with Josh is because Josh threw a plate at her and was being aggressive towards her."

Griffin looking angry, "You manipulated us. You manipulated Isa too. Wow, I can't believe I chose you over my sister. You know what, leave Josh and don't come back."

I screamed "Fine" and slammed the door. I drove out of the driveway.

A/N: Josh being the bad guy here.