052. Time Heals Everything

November 14, 2022
Madison's POV
Calum and I have been busy planning our wedding. We have just gotten back from Georgia after filming a couple episodes of Legacies. I wanted to go over the Sway house and invite the guys to the wedding as a truce. I may not have the best relationship with Griff but it doesn't mean I don't want him at the wedding.

I drove to the house and Kio opened the door for me. I gave him the invitations for the boys. There was one specifically for Griffin telling him that I forgave him and if he want, he could see Ainsley. Faith also came over and we hung out like the olden days.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. On the way there, I bumped into Josh. I walked quickly passed him. He shouted "Madison, wait!" I rolled my eyes and turned to him."What?"

He walked to where I was. "I'm sorry for doing those things to you.  I should have believed you. Nessa manipulated me, Isa, and Griffin into thinking you were the bad person. I know you and I didn't end up as what we thought we were gonna be. I'm happy to know that you were able to move on with Calum."

My mood changed. "Thanks for your apology, Josh. I know that my relationship with Griffin is not the same as it used to be. With Isa too. Griffin and I will never be close again and I don't think I want to be friends with Isa again. Our relationship was doomed from the start and in our hearts, we both knew it. Just know, you'll always have a place in my heart."

Josh and I hugged it out. I went to the bathroom. I walked back to Kio's room to hang with Faith and Kio more.

Liked by colleen & 694,238 othersAddySprayberry: here some #kaith contentCaught them being so cuteComments Disabled

AddySprayberry: here some #kaith content
Caught them being so cute
Comments Disabled

November 18, 2022

calumhoodLiked by louist91 & 931,577 othersAddySprayberry: happy 8 months, my little Ains

calumhood
Liked by louist91 & 931,577 others
AddySprayberry: happy 8 months, my little Ains. You're starting to look more like ur daddy each day with my hair and eyes. You have officially started to try standing up by yourself which shows how time flies by. I love you more and more. I'm super proud of all ur milestones you got to hit.
Comments Disabled

November 20, 2022

michaelclifford

Liked by madelame & 925,654 othersAddySprayberry: It's this dude's birthday

AddySprayberry: It's this dude's birthday. Happy birthday Michael, thx for being a great friend and Uncle Mikey to Ainsley. You have been one of my greatest friends that supported me throughout my pregnancy with Ainsley. You and Crystal were always there when I needed you guys to be. Here's to being 27, Gordon
Limited Comments
michaelclifford: thanks for the bday wish and also being the one who calls me Gordon and Clifford the big red dog the most.

A/N: Josh finally got his redemption as you can see. If you're wondering why I never had Addy and Josh get back together is because not every relationship is gonna be perfect and you don't always end up with the people u think ur gonna end up with. Addy does have a place for Josh in her heart bc he and her had a relationship where it was so intoxicating and addicting. One chapter closes, another one opens.