Chapter 14 : Joke

"I challenge y-you to a battle." I said with determination as I looked at Emmalia.

She laugh as if I made the biggest joke ever, I could feel the disbelief in Drena, Cassy, Daniela and the rest of the people here in the restaurant except Claire who seems to have been expecting this. I don't know why, but Claire seems to know everything about everyone by just looking at them, including the truth behind their masks.

"You? Challenge me... to a battle?" Emmalia once again laughed.

I heard Daniela chuckling but suddenly shut up in fear when I sensed Claire looked at her.

I clenched my hand when I felt Uno trying to dominate me. She shouldn't interfere, this is between me and Emmalia but it seems like anger is controlling me that I couldn't hold much longer...

"Was it hard to understand? Or... should I say it again?" I said in my usual cold voice.

This girl is fucking stupid. Oh I wonder how she lived her life, she must not have been having delight more than I do.

She suddenly halted laughing after she heard my voice, the rest was shocked, well, except Claire.

"How dare you!" She exclaimed as she aimed to attack me but halted on mid-air as she smirked. "Okay, I'll take your challenge. Let's see how you loser could die in my hands. That would be, sweet." She said but it has a mixture of anger.

"My, my, Emmalia, you really are naive." I grinned coldly and her eyes suddenly widened a bit from my actions.

Who does she think she could kill, me? The Legendary Uno will just be killed by this naive stupid girl? Oh, that was funny. I would like to see how she do it, if Stella will just let me fight her I will make sure this girl will know who she was talking to right now. I smirked trying not to laugh.

"What did you just say to me!?" In fast speed she advanced towards me.

But in fast speed before she did that, I jumped back tumbling above her and then stood straight behind her back.

"Pow!" I teased near her ear as I smirked.

Again, everyone was shocked, widely agape from what just happened. If it was a normal person, he/she could not see what really happened in those seconds because of the swift speed. I could even see the Julius guy left agape while Emmalia was stunned on her spot.

She is fast, however, it couldn't equal to mine, well I still don't know her real potential but, I was surprised that she dared to threaten my master, Claire.

If Claire was not in a mood, I bet before she speak a word, her throat has already been cut to death.

I shrugged, Claire had already been expecting Stella.

"Underground Arena, tomorrow night at Seven." I said and turn my back. "Remember, do not touch my master unless you kills me." I said those last words before I took a step forward and towards the exit of this restaurant.

I am not available tonight since Lucas already asked for my free time tonight, so tomorrow night will be a good time I think.

Just the exact moment that I open the door, showed up the Insigma Fighters on the distance, Xenon, Coby, Adrian and... Lucas.

Lucas then looked at me and surprised with my expression. I guess, he is not used to seeing me. He must have fall deep to Stella, not me. Well, Stella and I are just one, however, there was a bit of pain in my chest thinking about the differences we have.

Lucas walked closer to me and I was still with my usual cold expression. He hold my hand, "What happened? Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Those mesmerizing eyes under his eyeglasses makes me want to feel him now.

I heard the door behind me closes, seems like Xenon, Adrian and Coby already went inside the restaurant.

I raised my hands and took his eyeglasses as I looked straight into his eyes, "Can you kiss me?" I simply asked and then I saw the sudden surprise on his face from my words.

"Babe, tell me, is there something wrong?" He asked full of worry.

But I wonder why, I suddenly feel... sad, disappointed and... hurt. Does he really completely love me? Or, he just love the Stella who is weak, shy and very soft. Because... I am not Stella, I am Uno who is brutal, cold and ruthless. Doesn't he like having me? Does he just only want Stella?

I was disappointed that I gave back his eyeglass and took his hand out of me as I started walking, passing him who seems to be confused.

But I was surprised when he hold my hand and using his sudden force, he made me faced him. Just then, I felt his lips touching mine.

He is kissing me... his warm and soft lips made me lost, that everything has been rushing on my head seemed to have disappeared. I sling my arms on his neck and responded to his kisses.

----- ------

Venice Claire's POV

After Uno walked out, I suddenly heard claps. We all looked towards the corner and everyone was surprised, well except me, I am not surprised to see her here.

"Woah! That was a fantastic scene, I couldn't wait tomorrow night!" Said Zoey with sparkling eyes.

The rest were clueless upon seeing Zoey except me, Drena and Cassy but I don't care about their expression, whatsoever.

Zoey could just be anywhere and ever since I stepped foot on this restaurant earlier I have already felt her presence. She even got here before us.

I sighed and was about to take a step towards the door when it opened and I immediately saw Xenon.

He rushed towards me and hugged me tight, "Oh goodness, Claire. I was so damn worried." He said to my ears trying to calm himself.

"I'm fine, Xenon." I said, calming him.

Right then, I felt Julius walking closer towards us. Xenon must have felt his presence that he let go of the hug but hold my hand.

"Nice to meet you again, dude." Julius said to Xenon as he smile.

But, I knew that there was something strange behind his smile.

***** viona99 *****

I'm very sorry, I have been rushing my thesis since I am graduating while having part time jobs that I barely have time for writing. I hope you understand, I am sorry for the long update.

Thank you so much for reading my book and still with Claire and Xenon's journey until now❤.

I am glad to have you on my journey❤.