Showdown! Spiky Boi vs The Magic Knights!

A/N: The picture above is Leiana's face claim. I wasn't able to make the Golden Dawn cape, so a this is going to have to work for now. You can imagine her with the cape. Ok, on with the story.

------------------------

The next day Leiana found herself, Yuno, Mimosa and Klaus being called into William's office. As she walked to his office, she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous, as she knew she was probably being called in for a mission. She glanced at the people around her apprehensively and sighed. She barely knew Mimosa and Klaus, and was barely acquainted with Yuno. She just hoped she wouldn't drag anyone down. 

The group soon reached the office, and opened the door to see William there waiting for them. The knights gave him a salute and waited for his commands. 

"We've just received word that a dungeon had opened up." William announced

Klaus and Mimosa let out a silent gasp as they processed the news, while Leiana eyes sparkled.

"Really?!" She yelled excitedly.

The small group jumped at her sudden outburst and sweat-dropped at the look at her face. "Oh, please say we get to go." She squealed excitedly.

William chuckled at this and smiled at her. "I'm assigning you four to go secure the treasure in the dungeon. In fact, the wizard king asked for you specifically, Leiana." William said.

The small group looked at her incredulously while Leiana blushed at the sudden attention. 

 "The dungeon opened up close to the Diamond Kingdom's border, so we can be sure Diamond soldiers will be there too. Your mission is to secure the treasure within the dungeon, before it falls to the Diamond Kingdom." William explained

Everyone instantly straightened their backs and held up their hands in a salut.

"Yes sir!" They chorused.

-------------

After everyone was packed up, Klaus, Mimosa, Leiana, and Yuno set off towards the dungeon. Klaus conjured a steel carriage big enough for everyone to sit comfortably while they traveled. Leiana being..well, herself, leaned over the edge of the carriage, precariously reaching for a tuft of cloud. She shuddered at the cold sensation as it brushed against her finger tips and smiled. She sighed and looked at the cloud wistfully.

"I wish we could fly on a cloud instead." She thought. 

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head and she started concentrate mana into her hand, unknowingly catching the attention of Yuno. As the clouds brushed over her hands again, they began to collect and swirl in her palm until she had a sizeable chunk of rotating cloud in her palm. She grinned, happy that her idea had worked, and tossed it between her hands. 

Feeling as if someone was watching her, she turned her head only to see Yuno staring at her curiously. As soon as her eyes met his, he averted his gaze, a blush dusting his features. She looked to him, then to the ball of cloud in her palm, then it suddenly clicked in her mind. 

"Erm, Yuno?" She called, tapping his shoulder.

The said boy turned to see Leiana with a gentle smile on her face. She offered him the ball of cloud. "Do you want to hold it?" She asked.

Yuno sweatdropped a little, but nodded nonetheless. He accepted the cloud and was shocked to see it still retain its shape. "It's soft.." He muttered.

Leiana's eyes sparkled and she moved closer to him. "It is, isn't it! I infused some of my mana in it to make it tangible, though I'm surprised it worked." She said rubbing the back of her neck.