Attack on T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶ Clover Kingdom

Leiana woke up the next day to the sounds of birds singing outside her window. She rubbed her eyes slowly and looked out the window.

"Why is it so bright outside?" She murmured.

She slowly pulled herself out of bed and walked to the window, just to see people bustling outside. Her eyes widened and she quickly checked the clock on her dresser.

"Damn it!" She cursed.

She quickly threw on her clothes and squad robe, before sprinting out of her room. She quickly reached the courtyard and took her broom, preparing to leave. However, just before she could take off she felt a particularly strong mana just at the otherside of the courtyard. She paused and looked in its direction in confusion.

"Isn't William supposed to be at the ceremony?" She muttered to herself.

She got off her broom and walked towards the strong mana. There she saw a tall man with long white hair, his back facing her.

"William?" She called.

The man flinched and turned around to meet her. As soon as she saw his face, Leiana's eyes widened in surprise. This man was most definitely not William. His eyes were now a piercing gold and he had strange red markings around his eyes.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know-" She started.

"Erii.." The man gasped.

Leiana paused and looked at him confused. "Who?" She asked.

The man faltered for a second. "Oh, uh..sorry..I mistook you for someone else." He murmured. His eyes wandered back to the suspicious look on the younger girl's face and he cleared his throat. "I'm..a friend of Williams. I was looking for him." He explained quickly.

A look of realization spread across her face. "Oh! He's probably at the medal ceremony by now." She said with a smile.

"I see. Thank you, I'll wait for him to return." The man said.

Leiana nodded and climbed on her broom. "I'll make sure he knows you're waiting." she said. She then turned back to the man and waved her hand. "Bye!" She called, flying away.

The man let out a sigh as she finally departed. He narrowed his eyes at her retreating figure.

"Erii..Are you here too?" He muttered.

He then turned away and walked into the shadows, where his henchmen were waiting for him. Above him, however, was a certain shadowy figure with a grin etched on his face.

"Hm, I think this oughta do it. It seems the test is about to start, hehe"

------------------

Leiana arrived at the medal ceremony just in time to see everyone receive their medals. She spotted Asta stuffing his mouth with food and giggled before making her way over to him. Asta, saw her and quickly swallowed, giving her grin.

"Ana-chan, I heard you were looking for me yesterday." He said.

Leiana nodded and fiddled with her fingers. "I wanted to apologize for what happened at the dungeon, but you were still asleep. How are you doing?" She asked.

"I feel great! Thanks to that healing cream, I feel stronger than ever!" He exclaimed.

Leiana grinned, glad that he was still his boisterous self. She was nervous that he would treat her different after what occurred in the dungeon, he didn't seem to be any different.

"How are you feeling? I didn't see you at headquarters" Yuno asked, joining the conversation.

"Oh, I'm good. They kept me at the castle just to make sure I was totally fine." She replied.