Chapter 22

I was woken up on Sunday morning by a banging on the front door and the doorbell chiming continuously. I felt James move out from under me to get up. "Oh for fucks sake, Aiden! I'm coming!" He growled out. I lifted my head, opening one eye to look at the clock. It was 10:30. I sat up and opened both eyes to double check I saw that right. My head fell back to the pillow as I groaned. I was so sore from last night. I could hear Aiden and Lacy's voices as they walked through the house.

"Dude, It's 10:30 why the hell were you asleep? ... You have a long night?" I heard Aiden say, and I could practically hear the grin on his face. There was a slight pause before I heard a loud yelp come from Aiden. He should really know better than to mess with James. Especially before coffee.

I felt the bed dip on my side, assuming it was James, I just stayed still. I felt a warm body press against my back, but it was far to light and smelled a lot like Lacy, for it to be James. "Morning Cinderella. Why don't you get up and join us?" She said in a mocking tone.

Just to stun her, I shot back, "Because I can't walk after last night.". There was a slight hesitation before Lacy burst out laughing.

"Well damn, Char! Good for you!" She said as she rolled off of me and stood beside the bed.

"You know, you dress a whole lot sexier now that we don't live together."

"Yeah, well, I wasn't sleeping with you." I said bluntly.

"Well, imma need to shower now that I was just in your love bed." She joked.

"Nu uh, shower isn't safe either." I mumbled out as I rolled away from her.

"I guess the leather look really worked for him hu?" I rolled back over to give her a warning look. She bent down and picked up what used to be the leather bra by one strap. "Did he rip it off of you?!" She asked in amazement.

"I cut it off with my pocket knife." James said from the doorway. He was leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed over his bare chest, still just wearing his briefs.

Lacy let her eyes roll closed as she moaned out, "Oh, god."

"Lacy, go help Aiden make coffee, without burning down my kitchen." I said bluntly. She smirked and turned walking to the bedroom door. As she went to pass James, he snached the piece of leather from her hands.

"That's mine."

"Mmhmm, you've earned it." She said quietly. James just shot her a look as she skipped away.

James stepped into the room, closing and locking the door behind him. He crawled over me on the bed and sank down onto my back. He pushed my hair to the side as he kissed up my neck. "We need to get dressed." He whispered into my ear.

"Why?" I asked with my face still pushed into a pillow.

"I called my realtor and we have appointments to look at a few houses today. The first one is at noon." He said. I spun around under him with a huge smile on my face.

"GET OFF ME! I have to get dressed!" I said as I started flailing around to get off the bed. I ran into the bathroom and quickly added some curl to my hair, and put on some mascara and lipstick. I turned my head looking at the hickies on my neck. Thankfully they were pretty low, and a collar might be able to cover them. I applied makeup over them to make them a little less obvious. I walked into the closet as James was pulling on his jeans. I hesitated slightly appreciating the view. I pulled down a sleeveless blue/gray dress with a turtleneck type collar. Slipping into it, I turned my back to James, "Zip me please." I said to him.