Part 12

PART 12

Justin: No it's fine. Well you are right that wink kind of did mean something important. There is something that I have been really meaning to tell you. You: What is it Justin? Justin: I kind of had my first time with Mandy. You: What? Justin: There was this kegger party two years ago at camp, we both went and got drunk; we were wasted. I barely can remember what happened we decided to do it and that was my first time. Please don't be mad at me. You: Why would I be mad at you? Everybody has a past. You can't fix the mistakes from your past, only learn from them. I just have one question. Have you done it since then? Justin: Of course not. I was a player but not a player like that. I want my second time to be very special with the right girl. You: I feel the same way I want my first time to be with the right guy. Justin moves a piece of hair out of your face. You: Justin don't rush me. When I'm ready you will be the first to know. Justin: I am not rushing you. When we are both ready and the right moment comes then it will happen. You: I love you. Justin: I love you too. You give him a peck on the lips. You: I think we should really leave this bathroom now. *you laugh* Justin: I guess so. You: What are you going to tell Mandy? Justin: I will just tell her the truth. Both of you finally get up from the floor. You: Justin wait a couple of minutes after I leave the bathroom. It will look strange if we both come walking out of the bathroom at the same time. Justin: I am so not doing this. WE ARE NOT going to go in there and pretend that we didn't get back together. Well I'm not. You: I am breaking up with him tomorrow you just have to pretend for one day. Justin crossed his arms, you could tell that he was starting to get angry. Justin: You have two choices. We walk out of here right now and you tell Collin, and I tell Mandy that we are a couple. Or you can not tell him and wait till tomorrow, and we are over. You: What the hell is your problem Justin? You go from Mr. Nice Guy to Mr. Asshole in two seconds. Wow we haven't even been together for an hour and we are already fighting! Justin: Just pick one! You: No! Justin: Yes! You: No! Justin: Yes! You: I am not playing your stupid games. Fine I will go tell him now. Are you happy? Justin: Yes *he said calmly* I can't take one second of some other guy thinking he is your girlfriend while you are with me. The funny thing about you and Justin is that when you fight you really aren't fighting. You just bicker until one of you finally caves into the others idea. You: Babe that's all you had to stay. You ready? You and Justin walk out of the bathroom to find Mandy and Collin making out. Both of your jaws drop. You: Who knew they would be a perfect couple? Justin: Yeah wow. We are good matchmakers. *you laugh* You and Justin decide to not even bother Mandy and Collin.