Part 5

PART 5

Justin: Yeah anyways. This has been on my mind for quite sometime. There is something really important that I need to tell you. I don't know how you are going to respond. You: What is it Justin? Justin: You're a really good kisser. *you give him a playful, gentle punch in the arm* You: Haha very funny. You scared me! I thought you were going to tell me something bad. Justin: We are here. Justin gets out of the car and opens your car door. You: You're such a gentleman. You walk into Justin's house and immediately plop yourself on the couch. Justin: What movie do you want to much? You: Umm. Do you have the Hangover? I am in the mood for a comedy. Justin: Yup I have it. Justin puts the DVD in the DVD player. Justin settles next to you on the couch. You nestle your head on Justin's shoulder. You were really tired; eventually your body took over and you fell asleep. You awake to someone pressing their lips gently against yours. Justin: Good morning beautiful. You were groggy, you really never were a morning person. But you smelt this mouth watering scent instinctively making you lick your lips. You: What's that smell? Justin: I made breakfast for you. You: You are so sweet. I didn't know you cooked. Justin: There are a lot of things you don't know about me baby. *you laughed* Justin: Just sit down and eat. You sat down at the kitchen table and started eating. You: Mhhm... Scrambled eggs and bacon my favorite. You finally finish eating your meal. You: Justin what time is it? Justin: It's 10am. You: Shit! I totally forgot. Justin: What's wrong babe? You: *cough* I am suppose to go on a date with Nick tonight *you mumble quickly under your breathe* Justin: What did you say I can't understand you? You: I am suppose to go out on a date with Nick tonight! Justin: What? When did he even ask you out? You: As soon as I got to the party yesterday. Please don't be mad at me. Justin: Why would I be mad at you? No biggie he asked you out before me and you started dating. You: I guess I better call him. Justin's face was starting to get red you could tell that he was getting upset about something. You: What's wrong babe? Justin: I can't stand Nick! Every girl I like Nick tries to go after! You: What are you talking about? Justin: Ever since the seventh grade Nick has tried to get every girl that I like! You: What happened in the seventh grade? Justin: Well there was this party. Nick was dating this girl Rosalie. At the time I didn't know Nick was dating Rosalie. I thought Rosalie was cute so I put a few moves on her. Then at the party we started making out and Nick walked in on us. Ever since then Nick has tried to get every girl I like. The only thing I am scared of right now is that you're going to be taken away from me. You wrap your hands around Justin's neck. You: I am falling in love with you not Nick. Justin: Wait you just said you were falling 'in love' with me. You: Yes I did. I love you Justin. Justin: I am so glad that you said that. I love you too! You: You really mean that? Justin: Of course I do! You are the one for me. You: Do you believe in love at first sight? Justin: Hell yeah I do! As soon as I looked into your eyes I knew you were the one for me. Justin moved a piece of hair out of your face, and leaned into kiss you. He pressed his soft lips against yours and gave you the most passionate and sweet kiss. Justin: So my love what do you want to do for the rest of the day? You: Let's go to the beach. I haven't been there in forever.