Part 26

PART 26

The only thing you were sure of right now is that you never wanted to see Justin Bieber ever again, and you would make sure it stay that way. *2 YEARS LATER* At first when you got to California you were a bit depressed about the whole Justin thing. Basically the whole summer you were in California you were depressed. You didn't want to talk to anybody, you just locked yourself in your room and cried day after day. You dreaded going back to Atlanta, that means you would have to see Justin. Your Aunt could how much you didn't want to go back to Atlanta. So she invited to you live with her in California as long you wouldn't be depressed anymore. And start talking to your friends again, and start being a normal teenager. When school started you just wanted to forget everything that had happened to you in the past couple of months. A little later you had met your soon to be boyfriend David. The rest of the school year went great, your life was going really good. Since you were doing so well in school you graduated a year earlier. You decided to take a year off from school then attend college in the Fall. You had been offered a full scholarship to New York University, and you accepted. David also was going to New York University. You both had been dating for about a year and half now. You hadn't talked to or seen Justin since that day you saw Lilly coming out of his house. You really never thought about Justin anymore, he would always appear in a dream or thought every once in a while. But really you didn't miss him at all. You hadn't been to Atlanta in two years. Once you left two years ago, you never came back. Your parents flew out to Los Angeles, California occasionally to see you. You and Allison had stayed really close. You flew her out to California every once in a while to see you. You didn't talk to Emma anymore because you heard that as soon as you left Justin and Emma started going out. At this point in your life you really didn't care. Emma could have him, all Justin will ever be is a player. You have found the most perfect guy, and that was David. A sweet, genuine guy who knows how to treat a girl right unlike Justin. You had just turned 18 about two weeks ago. Allison was begging you to come to Atlanta to see her graduate. Allison had been accepted into Binghamton University which was also located in New York, and only a half an hour drive away. You couldn't miss your best friend graduating from high school. So you accepted to go to the graduation ceremony. You knew what this would mean. You would see Justin Bieber, the ex love of your life. You were a bit anxious to see what he looked like after all these years. You knew he probably would even recognize you, he probably would barely even remember you. You had changed a lot over the past two years. You had grown your hair out to a little above your waist. You also had finally got your growth spurt and grew a lot. Even if Justin did recognize you; you were a bit glad. You could kind of make Justin jealous when he see's David who was absolutely gorgeous. But you knew deep down that you and Justin would never be happily ever after, or even get together ever again.