Part 25

PART 25

You: My parents are going to kill me if they find out what happened. Do you know where Justin is? Allison didn't reply immediately, you could tell there was some hesitation. You: What are you not telling me? Allison: I don't know how you are going to take this. Now you were starting to get really worried about what her answer would be. Allison took a deep breathe and began. Allison: Well I do remember some parts from last night. You: Tell me already! Allison: Alright, Alright. Last night you and Justin had like billion(being sarcastic) glasses of the spiked punch. After that you both were wasted, and completely drunk. You both got into this big argument. Then Nick and Lilly showed up and got drunk. Justin's head was all screwed up and he left the party with Lilly. You: I can't believe Justin would do something like that! Allison: Give him a break. We were all drunk and weren't functioning right. You: So now you're on his side? Allison: I'm not on anyone's side. I am just looking at the situation from a reasonable perspective. You: Do you have any clue where they went? Allison: No clue. Your best bet is at Justin's house. You: That bitch better not have slept with Justin. She is biggest slut in the school. Who knows what kind of diseases she might be carrying around? Allison: I know Justin was drunk but I don't think he would be that stupid. You: Trust me Justin can be beyond stupid sometimes. You snatched your car keys from the kitchen table. You: I will be back. Allison: Where are you going? You: Where do you think I am going? To go find Justin and knock some sense into him. Allison: Be careful. You: There is nothing to worry about. You bolt to your car, and start the ignition. You don't even fasten your seatbelt, the only thing on your mind right now is where is Justin. And if anything happened between Lilly and Justin. It only took you a couple of minutes to get to Justin's house, he only lived a few miles from you. You knew that Justin's mom was on a business trip so he had the whole house to himself. So you weren't worried about barging in. But as soon you had your sights on Justin's house, it seemed as if a millions knives had went through your heart. You saw Lilly walking out of Justin's house with only her bra on and a slutty miniskirt. Just that answered the million questions that were racing through your mind. You weren't going to confront Justin about this, you were tired of hearing his excuses. You gave him one last chance to regain your trust, and he ruined. He had cheated on you once again. Now you were really done with him, and never wanted to seem him again. This time unlike all the other times you were dead serious, and were going to follow through what you had said. You were going to go to California and have the time of your life. When you got back and it was time for school, you would deal with it then. The only thing you were sure of right now is that you never wanted to see Justin Bieber ever again, and you would make sure it stay that way. *2 YEARS LATER*