Part 3

"Next up we will have Ozzy."

Ozzy makes his way to the middle of the floor and shocks everybody with his solo. After he is done he walks back over near Richelle.

"I didn't know you could turn like that!" Richelle tells Ozzy

"There's a lot you don't know about me," Ozzy says as he gives a wink to Richelle and turns to walk over to Henry. Henry dabs him up and turns back to face everybody with a huge smile. Kingston slaps his back.

"Noah," Emily says.

NOAH: Ozzy has definitely improved but I definitely got this.

Noah performs his solo and gets the loudest applause yet, when he is done.

NOAH: I told you I got this

Emily writes some last final notes down.

"Thank you all for the auditions. Michelle and I will discuss the auditions over and make our picks for the soloists. In the meantime, you guys will learn the choreography for the duet. We have brought in two very special guests to teach you the choreography. Please welcome James and Riley," Emily says.

Riley and James walk in and stand to the left of Emily.

'Hello everybody," Riley says.

"Wassup?" James says. Riley stares up at James and her eyes widen.

"Anyway, I am, we both are excited to be working with you guys. It's going to be fast-paced and a lot of work but I know most of you and think you guys are up for the challenge," Riley says.

"But remember to have fun, and don't even worry about it," James says. Riley shakes her head and James puts his arm around her shoulder and pulls her in tight.

RILEY: James is lucky he is cute

JAMES: I'm lucky I'm cute

"I see that everybody signed up for the duet auditions, so we will have the following pairings: Kingston and Kenzie, Ozzy and Richelle, Piper and Finn, Henry and Summer, Noah and Jacquie. You'll have thirty minutes to learn the choreo, and then thirty minutes to work on it together. Good luck," Emily says as she walks into the office with Michelle.

Ozzy heads over to Richelle in a suave manner. Richelle looks down to the ground, acting like she can't see him walking over. Everybody else is staring over, trying hard not to laugh.

RICHELLE: Ozzy is so embarrassing. Ever since we got paired together and won to be Leon Blackwood's assistant at the hip hop masterclass, Emily and Michelle won't stop pairing us up together.

Richelle finally looks up at Ozzy.

"What are you doing Ozzy?" Richelle mumbles to Ozzy. Ozzy gives her a big smile and stands by her side, not answering her question.

"Okay guys we are going to start like this," Riley says as she gets into her position.

The dancers learn the choreography for the next half hour. Afterward, they break off they keep rehearsing.

"We're going to win this, for sure," Jacquie tells Noah.

"I hope so."

"No hoping Noah, knowing!" Jacquie exclaims. Noah gives Jacquie a reassuring glance and they continue to practice.

"Kingston, you better not drop me," Kenzie says.

"Have I ever dropped you?"

"Um, actually... yeah, you have."

"Oh... yeah, I forgot about that."

KINGSTON: Let's not talk about that. Alright, fine. Let's just say I was distracted.

"You okay Henry?" Summer asks as he stumbles on the lift.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm fine. Let's do it again.

HENRY: To be honest I'm worried about Amy. She deserves to be dancing. Seeing her in the corner sad makes me sad. I got to plan something to cheer her up.

"Finn, make sure your arms or straight on this part," Piper says.

"Like this?" Finn bends his arm at a 90-degree angle.

"This is not funny Finn!"

PIPER: Finn is just like James and I already have enough of that to deal with. I don't need two James in my life. One already causes enough stress.

"We got this Pipes, I know what to do," Finn says as he puts his hands on Piper's shoulders to reassure her. 

Meanwhile, Emily and Michelle are in the office, discussing the solos.