Paint the town Red

(Fall POV)

JD: "Well, there's our Yahar'gul hunters."

We are perched on top of a warehouse across from what Raiden's source said was a hideout. It seems that she was right. Yahar'gul hunters have been the main concern of late. The White Fang and Torchwick are a huge problem but their not causing all these missing person cases. What the hell are they even doing with so many people? Not to mention them supporting the White Fang and hunting down fellow Huntsmen.

Raiden: "Told ya she wouldn't let us down."

Johnny: "What now Fall?"

There is at least a dozen and a half in there. It won't be easy to clear this place out but we have too. The compound is rather large with a few small buildings and one big one. On the south side of their compound was a large gate that opened a few minutes ago for a black van. The upper levels of the main building are cover in black out glass so that would be a good entry way for Raiden. 

Fall: "Okay, here's the plan. James will sneak in and plant a few X4 charges then join me. He'll detonate the charges then we will go through the gate while Raiden sneaks in through the north end. Johnny you'll enter east of the compound. Any questions?"

They shook their heads and got ready for the attack.

Fall: "John."

Johnny: "Yeah?"

Fall: "Try not to set the whole place on fire. I want to investigate it after we're done with these bastards."

We all leapt from the roof and toward our spots. The patrolling hunters didn't see a thing which put the element of surprise on our side. JD snuck past the patrols with a little help from cloaking. About ten minutes past before he came to join me.

Fall: "[Everything ready?]"

JD: "[Yep, just gotta press this button.]"

Fall: "Okay. KILL IT!"

He hit the button and several massive explosions happened within the compound. A couple of the explosions sent some of the hunters flying into the air on fire. James and I bust through the gate. I summoned my Gatling gun.

With our combined fire me and James were able to hold off the approaching hunters

With our combined fire me and James were able to hold off the approaching hunters. I focused down one that was rushing toward us. The bullets tore apart his aura then continued to shred him apart on the spot painting the pavement red. JD aimed at another that charged at us and blew his brains out. 

JD: "Aw, you weren't using that brain anyway!"

Another one sprinted up on us and brought his Whirligig Saw down onto JD's Lancer bayonet. Two rushed me and I summoned duel Saw Cleavers.

 Two rushed me and I summoned duel Saw Cleavers